Alright so after playing around with it a bit and gathering the other stuff I needed, I’ve finalized the “Moze Lord” build to setup I really like playing. I’ll write up specifics in here when I have more time (edit- Writeup has been completed) but for now I made a couple videos. First video explains the build and has obligatory Slaughter Shaft gameplay. Second video will be a full run of True Takedown.
The build is based off of the combo of Warlord with consecutive hits, Green Monster and never letting off the trigger.
- Hold trigger constantly for Green Monster procs.
- Continuous damage through gunfire, nades, Iron Bear and DOT’s to keep consecutive hits.
- Dots come from Using Sabot Rounds in Bear, Green Monster, FITSD from nade procs.
- Short Fuse for extra damage further boosted by hidden splash bonus of Green Monster and Consecutive Hits anoint.
- Build into SOR to get damage from Desperate Measures/Drowning in Brass/Experimental Munitions and more shield survivability.
- Warlord Assault Rifle with Consecutive Hits anointment - Best to have various elements. I’m sure other high mag medium ROF weapons could be used and the build would work with other anoints but this combo specifically is the main focus of the build.
- Green Monster - Since we have continual fire to maintain anoint, Green Monster’s bonus is a good synergy also providing better Short Fuse damage due to hidden splash bonus. The skills it offers also compliment the build.
- Passives - Mag Size is a priority, Assault Rifle Damage, Weapon Damage, Splash Damage, Manufacturer Crit.
- Shields - I prefer using BBB here but you can use any meta shield you prefer (stopgap/re-charger etc).
- Artifacts - Again preference I go with Last Stand Victory Rush, Flesh Melter works nice too.
- Passives - Mag size is priority, Assault Rifle Damage, Weapon Damage, Splash Damage, Manufacturer Crit.
- Grenade - Again preference but the easist to maintain bonuses and DOTS is going to be a multi-tracker nade like CMT. 25% damage on thrown most preferable anoint.
- Short Fuse - Extra damage increased by splash bonuses. Standard Stainless Steel points to boost SF damage.
- FITSD - Main purpose is dots you can change to 1/5 to customize the build.
- Grizzled/Vampyr - Can adjust points in each to suit needs.
- COL / Redistribution - With mag bonus on gear this is all that’s needed to maintain Warlord.
- SOR Tree - Drowning in Brass, Experimental Munitions and taking 2/3 Thin Red Line with 3/3 Desperate Measures gives sizeable damage. Meanwhile building into the tree that far adds survivability as a side-effect.
True Takedown run:
So I got a nice Warlord drop a little bit ago with Consecutive Hits anoint and it occurred to me this may just be the perfect rifle to make use of that anoint and the Green Monster with Moze.
I set up a build and ran about 5 minutes through Athenas already liking what I was seeing. So I hopped right into Slaughter Shaft and started recording. With the fact that it comes with a decent mag size, has a 30% chance to not consume ammo, combined with +1 redistribution, +5 Cloud of Lead(less ammo use again), and MOD this gun is easily able to just hold the trigger forever. I am boosting mag on com and artifact to achieve this atm am not sure how well it works without. I am not spending any points in mag skills besides the 2 IB that came with my GM.
This was my first entry into SS with the build like 10 mins after first setting it up so the gameplay is not amazing lol. After this round I recorded as I progressed through the rounds and got more used to it, it definitely started feeling even stronger.
Conclusion so far: I like this weapon for Moze!