The Official BRO thread

Hey, bros! :muscle: Welcome to the official BROOO topic :gun:, where you bros :sunglasses: can get all the sick bros :mask: you ever wanted, bro :thumbsup:! :100:

Don’t know how to bro, :muscle: bro? :wink: Don’t worry bro :ok_hand:, just watch another bro :eyes: do some bro-ing​:banana:and you’ll be a real bro :sunglasses:in no time, bro! :ok_hand:

Alright bros :sunglasses:, let’s BROOOOOO!!! :gun::gun::dog::muscle:

4 Likes

Your concept of “bro” both confuses and infuriates me!

5 Likes

Don’t worry bro,:ok_hand:if you just get down and bro :muscle: it up, it’ll all make sense bro! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Do not let @Benedict_87 see this thread, or we’re all doomed…

2 Likes

Hey bro, :astonished: that’s a good idea, bro :100::100::ok_hand::joy:

Hey @Benedict_87 my bro, :sunglasses: come show these bros :muscle: how to be a real life bro! :unicorn:

5 Likes

I bro, Bro!!! :wink:

The best to bro would be getting a Lot of real deal shiny lamenated BRO-Certificates. To appreciate my Bros and the Broship that made those Dudes into my Bros :+1:

I can’t wait for Bro Vs. Nerdy Talk Institute :muscle:

I’m out… after a quick Guitar solo…

:guitar:
:notes: Bullets, Bullets BULLEEEEEEETS

4 Likes

Hey bro, :point_up:sick guitar solo, bro! :ok_hand: Makes me wanna bro​:banana:it up and do sick bro-tar :guitar:solo, bro! :sunglasses:

:guitar::notes:SCREEEE-OWWW :musical_note:MEEDLY-MEED-MEEDLY-MEED-MEED-MOWWWW-MOW!:notes:

1 Like

I guess you could say this topic is going to be…
:sunglasses:
_Bro_ken.

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

9 Likes

Request to @lowlines to create a BB-styled Bro-certificate. I want to print & laminate it, to care it around in my wallet.
(I´m far to bad at photoshop-stuff myself…)

7 Likes

It’s time for the :muscle: bro show :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hmm. Nah, “bro.” I’ll stick to Ambruh

4 Likes

Surely you mean “brother”, with a “ther”?

4 Likes

No, “bro”; with just the three letters. BEHOLD:

#BRO

4 Likes

WHAT?! I am similarly confused and infuriated by this concept!

3 Likes

Don’t fret my good bro,:ok_hand:I’ve got all your bro-related​:+1:needs covered!

The first step in becoming an ultimate BRO :sunglasses: is to have an open heart, :sparkling_heart: an undying love for comradery​:+1: and friendship,:unicorn: and plump, kissable lips! :lips:

It might be a little confusing :hushed: at first bro, :ok_hand:but give it time and you’ll have a positive :+1: and fulfilling lifestyle change! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I don’t like where this is going…

2 Likes

If this did happen, it would be drawn with crayons and in Oscar Mike’s handwriting. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Wow…you´re right! :scream:
And that means I can design it myself! WOOOHHH!!!

1 Like

I would ask @Jythri or @JoeKGBX if they have any samples of his handwriting so you can make it as authentic as possible.

3 Likes

How about the valentine to WF; or is that too grainy to make out, enlarged?

1 Like