The Official PAX South 2015 Pic Thread

(Influencer Guy) #1

Hey everyone!

I’m creating this thread so I can share with you some pics from the Gearbox Fun Zone at PAX South 2015!

If you’re planning to attend PAX South, make sure to swing by, say hi, and hang out with us for a while!

Even if you can’t be here in person, enjoy this thread and don’t forget- you can still submit questions for the panels at the thread that I will link below when I get back to the hotel. :smile:

(Watcher on the wall) #2

That carpet looks like an acid trip nightmare. Not that I’d know anything about that…Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

Really though, thanks so much for sharing pictures, Joe. I look forward to more!

(The Villain) #3

I really hate that there is like no PAX events near Chicago. I believe last year PAX got to experience Dragon Age Inquisition and play a whole bunch of demos. I always feel like I’m losing out.

(Super Badass Constructor ) #4

Will appreciate shiny photos! Can never afford to go to fun events lol :<

And I thought there was no carpet worse then my step sisters… man that carpet made me see little blinking lights. No drugs needed lmao!

(Influencer Guy) #5

You really have no idea, KJ. No. Idea. In fact, I’ll post a pic of the best (worst) carpet I’ve seen so far in a few. Stay tuned.

I’ll do my best to make sure you don’t miss a thing, @daerksiea.

(Influencer Guy) #6

There is. And I’ll prove it.

(The Villain) #7

@joekgbx - I appreciate it but I’d rather be there in person.

(Super Badass Constructor ) #8

Must. See. Ultimate. Acidtrip. Carpet.

(Influencer Guy) #9

Welcome to your carpet nightmare:

(Influencer Guy) #10

What’s the first thing you see when you walk in? Clappy’s beautiful blue lens of course:

(Influencer Guy) #11

Here I am taking selfies while the team is back there trying to actually work or some such nonsense. J/k it’s important stuff. Also, I think the nightmare carpet is watching me.

(Influencer Guy) #12

Our view across the hall:

It matches the carpet as you can see.

(Super Badass Constructor ) #13

dang… that carpet is too epic…

(MentalMars) #14

One thing is still missing, where’s the diamond pony ?

(Watcher on the wall) #15

Lol this thread has me cracking up. PAX fun and trippy carpets!

(Watcher on the wall) #16

Me neither…And I live only a few hours from where PAX east held. Can never afford to go…Hoping this year is different.

(Super Badass Constructor ) #17

AAaaaaa I can’t help myself:

The Weave
Tediore Rocketlauncer

Fruit of the Loom
Upon reload, create a magical psychedelic carpet at target area. Any foe standing on carpet is stunned, as they stare at said carpet going: Whoa… Dude…

(Influencer Guy) #18

Day 1 begins and as usual, Tina points the way to the fun zone:

( The Dogs Bollocks) #19

There doesn’t appear to be anywhere for you to take cover from the egg throwers jk.
I do hope someone mentions why no BL1 or the panel make an announcement of some kind.

(Influencer Guy) #20

Nah, not expecting any egg throwers!

Here are a few shots of some custom Corsair PC cases that a couple lucky winners will be taking home:

As you can see, these puppies are signed by GBX devs and believe me when I tell you that these photos don’t do them justice.