The Passage Of Time on Different Planets

So, I was messing around when I noticed Moze wears a magic space watch that syncs to whatever planet she’s on’s rhythm. So.

Athenas, Eden 6, and Promethia have a basic clock speed of one minute every one to three seconds. It’s hard to get it precise.

Nekratafeyo and Skywell run super fast at probably 5 minutes in every 2 seconds? It’s rough trying to count. Haha. But it’s super fast.

Sanctuary exists outside of Time.

And PANDORA. Pandora runs approximately one minute every…15? Seconds. Which is WILD.

3 Likes

I hear the vaults change time as well.

Different size planets should have different time measurements, so I like this idea

1 Like

The Vaults seemed in line with the planets they were on, but I’m not certain because I didn’t check them specifically. I just was in Nekratafeyo’s vault last night and my watch was clicking fast. But then I was in Pandora’s vault and it was mega slow. So I came home from work today and took a few seconds on each of the planets :slight_smile:

It’s honestly really nifty.

AND TO VERIFY. I actually stood outside on Nekratafeyo and watched the world change color in proper accordance with the watch.

Honestly, this detail on Moze is so cool it’s making me happy.

3 Likes

It’s these touches that take the extra work and attention to detail that makes everything come alive.

Also makes me upset when I hear people call them lazy

3 Likes