The patch notes are later than we expected, so that means

…that’s right boys and girls. The Apocalypse. Gearbox found out first, they’re hiding in bunkers, and waiting it out. For those of us left outside, they plan to un-nerf everything so that we have a few minutes of excitement before the gigantic rogue star crashes through our solar system.

They’ll release an updated patch note with a secret code in the text telling us how to survive, but it will only be a select few who discover it before it’s too late.

This will likely be posted at some later time that is before the day after today.

Clearly this is the only reason for the patch notes to be delayed by a few.

If you are anxio-cited for the changes, you can rest easy knowing that I have figured this out for yo-please gearbox I hope to god you’ve buffed Ironbear and clone oh god.

8 Likes

the nemesis star approacheth. all hail the annunaki, all hail nibiru!

3 Likes

Aha! Who wants to start the betting pools on which platform is holding it up?

1 Like

but i have a black hole shield so i’m safe, right?

1 Like

It’s pretty typical Gearbox, so I’m not really alarmed at all.

3 Likes

LOL :slight_smile: can I just quickly ask, I must have miss read the patch release date, I thought it said the 20th ( yesterday ) 4pm UK time ?

1 Like

He’s lying we all know this is the end!!!

This is the only way. Is it anointed with terror? That protects you against the existential terror you’ll face when watching a giant star hurtling past our infinitesimally small rock.

Never actually. This is the end.

This guy gets it

3 Likes

yes! or well, i believe it is… maybe? i do hear screaming but… erm yes!

1 Like

fiddy bucks its sony

5 Likes

Isn’t it out on Mac now too? I’m so not used to the Sony hate taking priority lol

1 Like

Torgue: DO THEY HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SURVIVE THE STAR-CRASHING-APOCOLYPSE?!? ANSWER…

3 Likes

Patch notes: 300 bank slots :smiley:
Tomorrow: Bank got wiped again :rage:

3 Likes

They’ll be wiped due to a star the size of Jupiter whooshing past us at a million miles per hour… :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Also, Randy Pitchford posted a shift code clearly in response to this thread. HE KNOWS WERE ONTO HIM!!! :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

That’s a pretty small star…even brown dwarfs are bigger.

2 Likes

Lol I mean technically Jupiter would have to be like 15 times more dense to become the smallest star, but who needs details like that when the world is clearly ending.

Edit: okay 80 times for a red dwarf, but I swear to go there are failed stars that are less dense.

Edit edit: yes brown dwarfs can form at only about 13 jupiters. Totally worth the Google search, this edit…

2 Likes

what will we teach the ones who surive? how will we remember ourselves under the lashes of our serpent overlords? will we back fill NYC like we did Göbekli Tepe? we can’t let it end this way.

2 Likes

This is why we will play. Play the game as hard as you can upon release. It’s clearly what they desire.

I woke up before noon for THIS???

5 Likes

this thread is worth it.

2 Likes

the only release will be the sweet release of sleeve death as the serpents upload our conciousnesses into a new skin and put us back to work. the return of atlantis is near! magic returns to the world. hark, some angels named Harold sing! BLOOD FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUD