The patch notes are later than we expected, so that means

Ok doomer

4 Likes

[removed by alien overlords]

3 Likes

god i wish i could double like that…oh crap you said “overlord” but i’m sure you meant “protectors”

Hey I was halfway through reading that!

Wait lol. I thought it would go into edit history!

1 Like

Hodor

2 Likes

That’s a pretty small star…even brown dwarfs are bigger.

Dunno about big dwarfs but I’ve seen some pretty giant brown stars

1 Like

but the brown stars aren’t true stars as they weren’t gifted with the seeds of creation to allow them to jumpstart their own fusion engines. they are the cast off remnants of a long ago race of proto bird beings. this is before the serpent lords attacked.

i dont know what this means, but i assume it has to do with explosions, which is good.

1 Like

what if all stars are actually sentient, and we’re their creations, destined to entertain them for short specs of time, while they perform their duties as co-inhabitants of the 3 dimensions we experience?

This is what gearbox has discovered, and why they hide in their bunker, something we all should do, however futile.

Why do you think our sun’s dark binary sibling has been throwing asteroids from the edge of the solar system where it sits? waiting. watching. holding a never ending vigil, a fire watch for the increasing probability of heat death. a bunker will do no good. we will only survive by entreating with the mole people from under the earth and gaining access to their spider mounts to travel to the last safe havens of the antarctic temperate zone.

I’ll raise by one-hundred doll hairs.

3 Likes

[attempted to make a joke about Cthulhu but went insane trying imagine]

1 Like

Janitor! A half barrel of swallowfeather sauce for my friend who now knows that the moon is loud today.

1 Like

Hodor

I can confirm the world is ending. I read it on the Internet so it must be true.

3 Likes

Man that’s a meme I haven’t seen in awhile.

2 Likes

It means “hold the dwarf”. It’s an attempt to keep back the brown dwarf star from entering our solar system.

(They keeps saying it because Lilith went back in time, konked them on the head, and told them to warn us years in the future)

1 Like

It is like the great prophets once told us “hodor loosely, but don’t let go.”

2 Likes