The PLOT TWIST Thread (Every post must contain a plot twist)

PLOT TWIST!!!

This thread is actually ON TOPIC…

1 Like

Toby shot someone.

He didn’t apologise.

5 Likes

…got the music on shuffle and RNGesus is throwing a number of mellow, romantic songs at me, which suits sitting in front of the fire with the lights down, preparing some material for Valentine’s Day. Then Mothers of the Disappeared by U2 comes on. This song takes some time to spin up, so I’m thinking it’s another slow piece and haven’t quite picked up on the actual tune yet. For this to make sense, you should know that I cannot listen to this song without seriously breaking down… like it’s been years since I last listened to it in its entirety for this reason (it’s an awesome tune, but I need to steel myself a little to listen to it). By the time I recognize it, the mood is shot as I scramble for the skip button.

Then, swear to god, Mr. Torgue comes on with his vending machine line, “Congratulations! You are not a ■■■■■!” (I have all the vending machine quotes and songs from BL2 in my music folder, to be shuffled in with the rest).

It’ll take a minute or two to get back into a romantic mood. :worried:

2 Likes

they’re siblings

(But they kissed…in a not brother sister way :anguished:)

6 Likes

The Mystery Machine (yes the van itself) unmasks the “father” and reveals him to actually be the maid’s uncle.

1 Like

PLOT TWIST!

The Mystery Machine is actually… THE BATMOBILE!!!

1 Like

Trump emerges as a competent, relevant statesmen, who embraces all peoples and faiths

Can we keep politics out of this thread? That would be great.

2 Likes

Your wish is my command good sir

2 Likes

PLOT TWIST

Thread closed.

9 Likes

PLOT TWIST

Thread opened.

8 Likes

Dang. Had me worried for a moment there…

EDIT: Plot twist: This post contains no plot twist.

1 Like

Lol nicely play Kitty.

Plot twist: Players were expecting Borderlands 3 to be the next Gearbox game but then Duke Nuken was announced

2 Likes

The only one that matters.

Don’t scare me like that, Kitty!

2 Likes

And suddenly, ewww…

PLOT TWIST
"Ewww" is actually the name of the BEST DAMN HOOKER IN NEW NEW YORK!!!

2 Likes