This speaks for itself.

5 Likes

:dukefp: That’s some funny ■■■■, dude!

1 Like

That has to be a joke… surely?

It’s meant to be ironic or something?

Hell, I hope so.

3 Likes

It is meant to parody the removal of the supposedly sexist taunt.

1 Like

I was genuinely hoping that was the case. It seemed a bit “too much”.

1 Like

Sad part is some poor SoB is gonna see that and take it at face value and actually agree!

1 Like

Hard to tell whether it’s legit or not…in this day and age almost nothing surprises me anymore

1 Like

I’m certain that some one would take issue with Pac-Man or Space Invaders in this day and age.

1 Like

Of corse it’s a joke, come on guys.

1 Like

Okay. As long as we’re all here.

Donkey Kong - That monkey wouldn’t have stolen the princess if not for the deforestation. Mario is a murderer.

5 Likes

lol please remove the shooting from first person shooters, also remove the first person, I don’t care for people.

5 Likes

Are you absolutely sure? I mean it sounds very serious and all. Plus Blizzard did remove that “sexy” pose, so who knows what else they’ll remove? I, for one, think all guns are bad and I’m planning on throwing away my .45, .22, and 12-gauge just as soon as I get done firing them…in 2100. :dukecheese:

Just remember: guns don’t kill people, stupid people who don’t know how to handle them kill people.

1 Like

readies for heated gun control debate
Well I never!

1 Like

Wow! What an amazing idea! Why don’t we ban guns in Battleborn as well? WOWWWW SUPER NEAT IDEA WOOOOOAHHHH

1 Like

Miss Pac-Man is sexist!

1 Like

He make bad joke! Get him!

Fixed that for you. :dukeego:

2 Likes

Someone has to.

1 Like

I’m being dead serious. :expressionless:

1 Like

Lol I signed the hell out of this petition.

Heh I signed it. Funny thing is that it’s almost got the signatures it was aiming for lol