The Real Caldarius -

I know there is no real depiction of what Caldarius looks like inside his mech.

However, the imagination is a powerful tool and I’m positive most of the main BB players at this point have wondered in awe at what he looks like from within the suit.

So - what do you think he looks like? Feel free to add art/pictures to this to aid in your descriptive endeavors!

2 Likes

He is probably a hamster.

6 Likes

Caldarius:

I promised I´d make a selfie for Toby (@HandsomeCam) but I smeared peanutbutter on the camera and well, I cherish my privacy. I´d also like if Kleese would finally repair the device, so I can check What´s-App.

Some specs I can share: Kemessians are highly agile creatures with insectoid wings, several fanlike fins and are covered with scales. Got some tendrils too. Sexy long tendrils.

It´s told Rendain has one pinned down behind glass in his Exo-Entymologic Collection. Maybe Deande can order someone to search through his crap.

8 Likes

I thought he was some kind of bug thing. So I always imagined Caterpie piloting the gundam. Its the little things that make me happy.

4 Likes

I thought the same, which evolved through the RPing in some topics. I´ve actually no idea how the Devs imagined Caldy to look, but the Jennerit call them “extremely beautifull” - that made me think of a crazy alien warrior-butterfly :grin:

I´ve some raw sketches of how I figure a Kemessian to look, I need to get on drawing again soon for a full fleshed out concept.

2 Likes

@Jythri said during story time that hes spongebob. so, theres that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Always pictured him as this guy from clone wars

2 Likes

Wowwwwww thats awesome haha!

Not sure of his actual features but I’ve always imagined him to be pale, scarred and sickly from his imprisonment.

If anyone has seen Berserk, I think caldi looks like Griffith after his imprisonment.

2 Likes

No, it’s this guy:

5 Likes

Look where his legs connect, there’s only enough room for 3mm of meat and bones.

@wisecarver

Hence the advanced mechanical / electronic control system!

His suit is to 90% empty. I´m rather sure the inner cockpit reaches from the head to the torso, were Caldy sits in. After all he´s about 16" small.

Caldarius:
The legs hold my snack supply and my disposed bio-waste.
If you want my snacks there´s always a 50% chance you get the wrong leg.
Not even the Varimorph is crazy enough to try.

7 Likes

Didn’t he also mention that he didn’t wanna talk too much about Caldy, because Heart of Ekkunar would give us some answers? What happened to that?

I could be wrong there.

1 Like

No spoilers for people who havent completed Heart of Ekkunar yet :octopus:

2 Likes

That operation has been out for almost 2 months now…

But no, I wasn’t trying to spoil anything. I just thought I recalled Randy mentioning that we’d get some info on Caldy within the operation. However, he’s not mentioned in it once.

2 Likes

Will the real Kemessian please stand up, please stand up…

2 Likes

~stands up~

Hrmpf. What now?

1 Like

@ganjamira

surprised and taken aback

Uhhhh…I hadn’t actually thought that far ahead!

flees

2 Likes

Caldarius:
Uh…hm…Okay. I´ll just keep on standing here and play with my knife.
So business as usual.

3 Likes