The Riddle of the Black Pumpkin

The rules are simple.
“Get” the joke and win a thousand Benny Points.

Just what are “Benny Points” exactly?
Well… they’re not transferable for cash. Of any kind. But they’re STILL PRETTY BADASS DAMMIT!!!

Now SOLVE THE RIDDLE OF THE BLACK PUMPKIN!!! WHAT… DOES… IT… MEAN???

5 Likes

Stonehenge is made of rocks, which are heavy. Heavy rocks squash things. Pumpkins are related to squash vegetables.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Honest answer: I am rock hard for ferns.

5 Likes

Benedict-Nurse-Hat-WTF

4 Likes

A man can only make art with the tools he’s given.

5 Likes

That is a super cool message.
But the answer to the riddle is far more silly.
Sorry.

3 Likes

It’s too early for riddles, and you should feel bad

4 Likes

Stonehenge will nail the pumpkin

4 Likes

The Black Pumpkin is showing off a vacation photo. He even has a tan from the trip.

5 Likes

Ahahaha! Benny has officially taken his black pumpkin riddle (i STILL say that it is the most clever and sophisticated troll ever, but WANT to be proven wrong) to the Off-Topic section, after confusing and infuriating us in the RP chats.

This MUST become a Cah card now. It is the only way…

4 Likes

NOPE!

NOPE!

NOPE!

4 Likes

irritated grumbling

I HATE YOU PUMPKIN RIDDLE SO MUCH.

DAMN YOU DADA PUMPKIN.

I’ll pin all the stonehenges on you like the worst game of pin the tail to the donkey it’s all PIN THE ■■■■■■■ STONEHENGE ON THE ■■■■■■■ BLACK PUMPKIN.

5 Likes

And yet you can’t stop thinking about it…

5 Likes

takes a deep breath

WhhhhyyyyyyYyyyyyyyyyyYyyyyyyyy

5 Likes
5 Likes

Hey Constructor, remember that stupid black pumpkin riddle from last night? I JUST REMINDED YOU SO YOU CAN SUFFER WITH ME.

Constructor Bots eye twitches

WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY.

7 Likes

It’s… the frailty of the subconscious of the cosmos… The rock in Stonehenge… They are a symbol of… The leaves that grow on snakes in the Sahara, the koi fish that live in the ovens of Neptune, and the ying-yang if you cut a pizza a certain way. The pumpkin is about the blackness of the souls that are devoured by giant vegetables that penetrate the ground where Roy Buchanan was buried… and how his music is the root cause of all burnt souffles that grace the grills of all Packers fans. It is an incomprehensible beauty that only the Buddhist monks can truly understand. That is what this is.

well, did i manage to out-bull ■■■■ your bull ■■■■? :P.

8 Likes
5 Likes

Also, I’m stealing this.

7 Likes