The right way to nerf Leave no trace

The leave no trace nerf rendered the skill completely useless, and the internal cooldown was the wrong way to balance it the main issue it had was with multi pellet guns since each pellet had a chance to proc, so much like the bee in bl2 make it so its a flat 36% chance to proc instead of 36% per pellet the bee was procing its amp in every single pellet which made things like conference call ridiculous and it was changed to split damage between pellets so thats the right way to nerf leave no trace

yeah i agree. i dont see them adding the ammo back per crit without that 2 second delay cause regardless of the nefr to gitm the ammo rgen was all that was needed to melt bosses most op guns have a low mag to counter that the ammo regen on fl4k said f*** that imma hit them till this action skill wears off then ill reload… was fun an fl4k was my first vh in bl3
rip GiTM hello rakk spammm!!!

Actually I have cultivated a boss burn build that’s equally if not more efficient in most circumstances. You just have to switch between Rakk and Fade Away depending on the boss.

1 Like

the fastest method in game rn that i have seen an done can be used by all vh an thats a crit switch all bl games have had this i dont think that it is intentional.more the engine they build on i would say. but its ridiculous u cant nurf that without nurfing everything…but it its a little to op for any boss we have in game rn be fun when raid bosses hit tho.

1 Like

My Fl4k goes all the way down the stalker tree… I use GotM with the skill increasing crit damage by 75%… I avoid leave no trace all together. The bonuses in stalker from those 2 on Fade Away greatly outdo the nerfs. Especially because they combine with the skill increasing damage 25% which is doubled at full health… Best way to open up on bosses. The only catch is that bosses with immunity or move around a lot weaken fade with gotm utility since it lasts 5 seconds. So I use Rakk attack for them. It’s not strong burst damage but you have a more steady increase to damage with more health and 25% damage after action skill use.

1 Like

only thing is switching action skill would bug me…they could let him be like zane an let him have 2 theirs u a buff right there yall…but idk that could be op af now that i stop an think about it…

1 Like

Yeah, it can be tedious but it works. Lol that would be way too overpowered, ha

1 Like

I liked it cause I used VERY ammo intensive weapons, and it made it so I can run a butcher shotgun and not have a care in the world.

If they made it a Per shot rather than Per pellet that would be fine, or make it so once you score a critical hit, for X duration you use no ammo (1-3 seconds)

1 Like

it did butcher the butchers viability…lmao

1 Like

I use Lyuda, Various crossroads, the king/queens call, rowans/lucians call, and butcher/one punch chump… all depends on the modifiers.

Hmm interesting, but there are guns with unregistered multiple projectiles.