The Sexy Mat2 guns topic

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #243

(Geomason) #244

That’s a first low level Draco for me, pretty good looking too…

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #245

Always nice to see at this lvl.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #246

(band) #247

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #248

Got this on my last run for the evening last night. I can’t wait to take it for a spin today. :sunglasses:

U Nasty…

Edit: I think @odiscordia might like this Hornet?

(odiscordia) #249

I would love to be able to hate you cause that hornet is grail amaze balls awesome sauce bombdotcom.

(odiscordia) #250

Perhaps tech can hate you in my stead?

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #251

I had a feeling it was holy grail status. Just wasn’t sure. and I know you know your repeaters pretty damn well. So thank you for the confirmation. :blush:

(odiscordia) #252

That might be the best thing you EVER found. I’m serious. Techs head is gonna explode btw

(odiscordia) #253

What action is that? Hold it up for me. I think it’s 3 but not sure

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #254

Just got home, lemme fire up Borderlands

This thing rocks! The DoTs this thing lays down is insane. This is like a defialer with the corrosive effect it leaves. Only have the purple crabs for my final test.

(odiscordia) #255

Dude its perfect. No joke. Those purple crabs are walking (crawling?) Dead

(band) #256

Yeah, it’s action3. Hadn’t really looked at it before, but it’s not a bad action by any means, gives a whopping +2 tech by itself! @Kurtdawg13 Awesome find!

(odiscordia) #257

This Kurt is one of those Dahls that is inarguably better with mat2. Like a u punishing stomper is. All them parts and the nasty pre…just disgusting

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #258

Thanks Bill. :grin:

Dude, i am loving this thing. I thought mat3 was best when elemental. This would have to be an exception. Its my go to corrosive weapon at the moment, which is unfortunate for my new hyperion corrosive smg.

(odiscordia) #259

They’re both disgusting. Forever gun disgusting.

(Geomason) #260

(Jack of all trades, master of one.) #261

I’ll save those two for my lonely evenings.

(odiscordia) #262

Like that cold. It’s like an orange sherbet!