The Sexy Mat2 guns topic

(Borderbutts Master) #443

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #444

(odiscordia) #445

ya know. .just cause I’m here and thinking about it and wide awake at 2 am…I think GB really dropped the ball on Maliwan mat2. It could’ve been like S+S or vladof…not better in any way just cool looking. Greenish blue or something. I can’t tell it from 3 really

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #446

(kills Craw with Knoxx's Gold) #447

Agreed - Maliwan mat2 is indeed useless. Even if it didn’t have any stat differences, if the “blue” prefix didn’t have such a high priority it would be better. They did it best for Hyperion with the fire rate boost…but at least Dahl and Atlas mat2 can get good prefixes.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #448

(odiscordia) #449

Usually yes, except for firehawks
I believe. :slight_smile: a B nasty firehawk is potentially the best one you can find.

(Geomason) #450

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #451

(odiscordia) #452

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #453

(odiscordia) #454

Dude are you kidding me with that red brute? That is amazing. I don’t understand how you have such incredible armory runs. My armory runs are crap.

I guess I’ll just have to be angry about it…edit…whoa…I think I just realized something about what me and melty were talking about…Maliwan mat2…if this were 3 it would be cobalt and not angry enough…so it’s not just the firehawk. Cool

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #455

If you look at Item fail topic you should see how mamy fails I get, so some fails and from time to time something good Iol

(odiscordia) #456

Yeah its pretty mind boggling how much crap you must sort through. Seriously tho…I think I might have 4 guns from the armory I’ve kept. .my best corrosive nidhogg like 3 years ago lol. Couple more

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #457

I prefer armory because I want another Firebomb or Stampeding Spatter gun for my Eridian build.

(Geomason) #458

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #459

(odiscordia) #460

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #461

(Geomason) #462