The Sexy Mat2 guns topic

3 Likes

Hell yes I kept that :exploding_head:

I’ve never seen any mat2 GB worth using til this. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

too bad about the mag. That would be a little too awesome to find an AX10 :crazy_face:. So basically this run is deciding who I play next…between this and the corrosive viper I found Mordy seems the obvious choice…until you see the perfect level 16 and 28 Heavy gunners I found ( not to mention the almost- grail explosive Death and grail incendiary Matador) …hmm.

2 Likes

NICE! a bit of a shame about the mag, but no scope and not 66 lol

2 Likes

I didn’t know until recently that all the GB materials have a reload bonus like Urban does ( it’s more actually I think…geo said it was 2o% , Urban is 15 I believe , idk that could be wrong) anyway, so yeah it’s pretty springy even with 4. Actually if I could change anything I would just cut off the stock and get that one level up. I like having 82 rounds, once Phoenix gets up and running it’s just Forever Bullets . Who needs reloads when you can kill a whole mob with 1 mag?

1 Like

Alright that’s your playstyle, I’d rather have mag2 than 4,I just like the sound and the reload animation too much.

1 Like

The sound?

Yeah I think… I have’t played in like 6 months but I’m prette sure there is that specyfic sound when you reload, idk maybe I’m wrong lol Anyway, to me faster reload = more fun.

2 Likes

Juicy :heartpulse:

3 Likes

I find this gun extremely sexy from an aesthetic point of view. Hyperion red in combination with corrosive green…so sexy.

20210814155415_1
20210814155435_1

2 Likes

I have almost that same gun at level 24, still one of the best W/ corrosive guns I’ve ever found. I believe it’s a stock 3, x3. It is insanely hard to find good W/C’s. All my good ones are Shock for some reason.

2 Likes

Even the dmg is sexy :sunglasses:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Bump!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Nice one :ok_hand:

2 Likes

3 Likes