The Sexy Mat2 guns topic

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #163

(odiscordia) #164

(odiscordia) #165

(odiscordia) #166

(Darreltan2004) #167

20180729182200_120180727170846_1

(odiscordia) #168

Also this…I thought especially despite having barrel1 this was one of the best TD smgs I’ve ever seen. I think I could actually kill something with it. Also…what’s up with my iron anarchy? Who’s got gearcalc?

(Geomason) #169

It’s not possible to have an Iron Anarchy…because of torque steel prefix, it won’t let that smg to have mat2

(odiscordia) #170

Well that doesn’t make any sense…you have it on mat2 and It says steel…so…after a certain point of dmg…it will force it to become steel…rather than the steel boosting It in the first place? This game is so weird lol

(band) #171

You’re sure that’s a double accessory? In gearcalc it pans out as a Double Anarchy, but if I change the accessory to Vector(same model as double, I think) it turns into exactly what I’m seeing there.

No, Steel material i required for Steel prefix to be available in the available prefix pool. It’s a matter of the auto-naming option in gearcalc.

Wait, we are talking about the SMG in The Sexy Mat2 guns topic this post, right? I think I got lost.

(odiscordia) #172

No. I just wanted to know why there’s no iron anarchys. I don’t understand why no unless Double replaces Iron. So it would be mat2…and slightly better…but still called double anarchy…or is there only mat1 and mat3 torgue anarchys? Edit—sorta like atlas and their white material…a gun can have mat2 but another prefix will usually get it…is it like that?

(band) #173

Ah, well in that case.
Yeah, Double prefix has a higher priority than Iron. 2.6 and 2.0 respectively.

(odiscordia) #174

Foiled again. So you could have a mat2 though correct? And it would get whatever little buff mat2 gives?

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #175

Mat1

Mat2

(band) #176

Yup. :+1:

(odiscordia) #177

I want to see the exact gun tho. I wonder If my 130 might be iron…

(odiscordia) #178

Mind telling me which this is? I can’t tell

edit…OK I see …it’s mat1…219 dmg just like that other 68

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #179

I would say is mat1. Here is in hands view.
Mat1

Mat2

(odiscordia) #180

You know…the gearbox studio is only like an hour south of where I live…I should get a list of everyone’s questions and go beat on the door lol. Jk. Randys wifes coffee shop is around there too…and I have been wanting to go there

(odiscordia) #181

I’m on this iron kick. Idk

(Geomason) #182