The Shed (No Entry Without Tinfoil Hat)

You know if you should be in here or not!

I believe that the evil overlords are listening in on this conversation through the batteries in this cell phone and furiously diddling themselves with glee at the thought of us running out of tinfoil before we can achieve a thickness great enough to keep them out.

5 Likes

Its ok were safe, I triple coated the outside of the shed with my faeces after eating lead based crayons for 3 days straight!

BTW you might want to wash your hands, sorry about that.

i know that i should not be here.

For the love of god man wheres your hat!

Btw you might want to wash your hands sorry.

Thank you for providing me a good laugh.

1 Like

Tinfoil hats aside, this post lacks negativity, where are our mvp

1 Like

I did invite a guest of honour but he never showed up, THEY must have got him.

1 Like

puts on tinfoil hat

DA GOBMENT HIDES ALIENS AT AREA 51

JFK WAS ASSASSINATED BY A TIME TRAVELER FROM THE GRASSY KNOLL

THERE’S MIND CONTROL CHEMICALS IN PUBLIC WATER

JESUS WAS A LIZARDMAN

BIGFOOT IS A CIA OPERATIVE

removes tinfoil hat

Oh… ahem… wow. What’s happening now?

5 Likes

Stop spouting well known facts my good man were here to discuss wild conspiracy theories!

BTW loooove that hat, why is it so much shinier than mine?

3 Likes

Borderlands 3 was created by fedora wearing lizard people.giphy%20(1)

1 Like

I polish it once for every article I see on Google News about Trump.

1 Like

Gearbox realeased BL3 on friday the 13th , 13= 10+10-7. One would believe its a coincidence but Randy is 5 letters and Pitchford is 9 letters for a total of 14, wich is the %drop rate of class mods. Now you want me to believe that the calypso twins are not real?

4 Likes

Ok good, seems like the crowd is warming up time to get some of the BIG questions out there.

Its becoming ever clearer that what we have been told about the turmoil behind the scenes at GB during creation of Borderlands 3 was an elaborate cover up!

Each day it becomes ever clearer to me that the well known bust up between Randy and Original Flavour Claptrap was all an elaborate ruse to cover up the fact Clap trap was pregnant with Randys love child.

The breakup was to convince the world they were not in love so no one ever knew.

Right now in some distant robot nunery you can hear if you listen ooooooohhhhhh so carefully for the distant cry of a broken hearted clap-trap and his 1/4 human offspring, God dammit Stairs!!!

2 Likes

It was always clear to me that Jack foresaw the Calypso Twins. The bigger picture was never about Jack, it was about them. Jack was just the tool to create and pave the way for the True Gods to come and rule. Jack was the fodder, the sacrifice.

1 Like

ooo Jack was the first COV good one

I have always had this Tinfoil hat. I was born with it on my head.

2 Likes

You wear it well,

Some of us have to keep going back to the asylum every 3 months to refresh my insane stamp on my forehead to prove we belong.

Your lucky :slight_smile:

1 Like

Them voices in my head keep saying that Tannis got a hair strain of Typhon DeLeon. She will clone him. One for her own very special slavery and one as playable DLC character,
…but shhht…

2 Likes

I have heard through the grapevines that Borderlands 3 is not really Borderlands 3 but it Is Half Life 3.

1 Like