The silence is deafening

Not one word from GBX about the disaster that has been this weekend. Very discouraging.

2 Likes

Can we wait until Monday before we pull out the fire and pitchforks? We’ve all been pretty vocal about what we’re upset about lately and we received a little more insight last week. Hopefully that will continue.

2 Likes

Disaster?

Gravity Rumble is FUUUUUUN AS F*CK!!!

2 Likes

<------- admitted Gearbox fanboy

1 Like

These problems happened at the worst possible time because they occurred on a Weekend and not a Weekday so virtually everyone at Gearbox would have been at home and not at work. Yes it is annoying as hell to not be able to play the Battleborn properly but I have every confidence that we will get some info soon, we just have to be patient whilst they gather all the required data and backtrack to find whatever the cause is so it can be fixed :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

My guess: Beatrix is purposefully disabled because she would be ridiculous in Gravity rumble, with the QM damage increase and the high lifesteal she gets on it. It’s the only scenario I can think of where her being disabled isn’t fixed within an hour.

3 Likes

@beta382

Had not even thought about that!

VERY interesting indeed…im now guessing that BAE-Trix will immediately be unlocked at the end of Gravity Rumble!

This is some Illuminati level sh*t!

1 Like

@loving-hatred please read and disseminate @beta382 's above post!

@GreyWarden007

Honestly, though, what disaster?

My own theory is that they purposely locked her to gauge people’s reactions, and are probably surprised that most players seem to be enjoying her absence… Perhaps a nerf is incoming?

1 Like

I mean, I’m certainly not complaining. Having my draft matching have none of Beatrix, Galilea, Boldur, Kelvin, and Ghalt makes the game a lot more enjoyable.

2 Likes

My biggest complaint is that i’ve been working non-stop since it happened, and can’t enjoy her absence myself, as Toby…

Will Gbox be able to repair the damage to the players who have been getting:

1. 2-second server lag
  2. Server locks
  3. Poor Mellka
  4. Innocent attack against that cute Bea
3 Likes

I second this.

2 Likes

@wisecarver

Gearbox must send all PC and xBone players a free PS4 and a copy of Battleborn!

1 Like

When there’s something to tell us, they’ll tell us.