The Sound Syncs Thread! (New Track 05/04/17)

In one of the previous posts, someone mentioned I should put all the syncs together in one thread, so they’re easier to find. So, along with a brand new track I finished this morning, here they all are:

Battleborn Sync #1

Battleborn Sync #2

Battleborn Sync #3

Borderlands 2 Sync #1

Borderlands 2 Sync #2

And the newest track, Borderlands 2 Sync #3 - to Metallica’s “Whisky in the Jar”!

I’ll be posting new ones below, to keep it all in one thread. Hope you enjoy!

Feel free to leave me some feedback, and/or a request - I can’t guarantee I’ll be able to do it as a lot of songs aren’t suited for making syncs to, and they can take a while to finish, but let me know anyway and I’ll see what I can do!

10 Likes

Nice that you’ve compiled them all into one thread. Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Out of likes again, so I’ll just leave this here: :dukeego:

1 Like

New track is finished! Decided to keep this one short and sweet, and it came out pretty good. Any rumors that I over-used the Dahl Sniper Bolt sound are… probably correct.

Hope you enjoy!

3 Likes

It’s a bit hard to hear the gunshots over the music in this one, Ernest Nb. Great work as always, though. :dukeaffirmative:

1 Like

The first track for The Pre-Sequel is finished! Apologies if it looks a little bit laggy, because TPS does not like my potato computer. Maybe I shouldn’t have mentioned that and just hoped that nobody noticed… :dukegoof:

Anyway, here it is - hope you enjoy!

6 Likes

It looked fine to me. :dukeaffirmative:

1 Like

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. About to start on a new track, and I was wondering - is anyone interested in the process of making these? Was thinking about recording a timelapse of the editing.

1 Like

Welp, sorry about taking so long. Finished TPS sync #2:

And, as promised, the editing timelapse:

As always, hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

New track! Ran across the song and just kinda wanted to use all my footage. So I did. Little bit simple, little bit repetitive - but it’s a damn catchy song and it sounds good.

Hope you enjoy!