The Spirit of Orendi / Tiny Tina Is Real In Horizon - Zero Dawn!

Just thought y’all might like to know - just started playing the beautiful Horizin - Zero Dawn and the voice of the main character, a female Hunter in her late teens by the name of Aloy, is voiced by none other than Ashly Burch, our beloved and talented voice actress behind Orendi and Tiny Tina!

I doubt that THIS heroine will be eating as many fingers or burning as many babies, though!

13 Likes

So there’s hope that she’ll destroy something and absorb it then?!

2 Likes

Speaking of that game:

6 Likes

Hehehe yuuuuup!

Game didn’t get a midnight launch here cos of Switch dropping at the end of the week. :cry:

I won’t be playing Zero Dawn until after Zelda but you can bet 3 Mike clones I’ll be putting some time in with Ashly Burch at some point in the next couple of weeks! :heart:

3 Likes

can’t wait to play it! it comes out a day later in my country. do i need ps+ for it? mine ran out a few weeks ago…

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for this game for months and they decide to release it just when I’m completely broke… Nobody post any spoilers :'d
I didn’t actually know Ashley Burch is voicing the main protagonist, that’s super cool!

2 Likes

I got curious and took a quick look to see what else she’s voiced. Turns out to be quite a bit!

3 Likes

That’s actually pretty goddamn awesome!

1 Like

I was a fan of hers back when she still regularly did her Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin’? web series. If you have never seen an episode, you should really got look them up!! :heart: