Don’t see discussion of the actual contents of the game purchase, so here we go (merge if I missed it). Looking at the max purchase packages.
- They are annnouncing 4 DLCs right off the bat. So we know we’re going to get lots of hours of playing right out of the chute.
- Three cosmetic skin packs, mildly interesting.
- Toy Box Weapon Pack sounds like a new version of the gearbox weapon set you started with if you bought a premier version of BL2
- XP and loot drop boost mods sounds like they’re giving us the kinda useless vault hunter relic again, and including something like Moxxies Endowment (gotten from the good bad and mordecai) at the start.
- Buttstallion stuff. A weapon skin. Something called Butt Stallion weapon trinket which is intriguing because that sounds like you can customize the appearance of guns with trinkets. And a Buttstallion grenade mod, let’s speculate on what that might do.
In the diamond loot box ($249, yes I did preorder it cuz I’m obsessed);
- Gold weapon skin pack that are applicable to all guns in the game, which supports my theory that gun appearance is customizable across all guns.
- Bunch of physical stuff like maps & figurines.