The Third Annual "UNOFFICIAL" Hunt 2019

(LootHunter) #143

Was getting bored of Pete, so thought ok last run. He dropped the Bonny :smile: then went up to chests and got a Stalker and Quasar…ooosh! Also got the Thunderball Fists from the chests hehe

Bought time the chests gave me something, opened hundreds already. Class mods are just evading me. Had loads of Siren ones though.

3 = Slow Hand
8 = Bouncing Bonny
7 = Thunderball Fists
6 = Big Boom Blaster
6 = Hoplite
6 = O-Neg
11 = Stalker

Previous = 547
Added + 47
Running Total = 594

Summary

Bit of a rare one too.

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #144

It’s not a problem. I didn’t specify that in the rules so it’s not a big deal.

Since it’s my fault for not placing that rule from beginning, everyone can use whatever level to hunt.
@xkriegor0376 @shred @IdlePhantom @zer0blivion @volesprit @rja @Carlton_Slayer

(LootHunter) #145

Might be an idea to tag everyone with this so nobody misses it? I missed a few things from TVHM so it would sure be nice!!

(CommanderDouchebag) #146

Back to loothuntin’ action. Work schedule is quite clutter for me last days, so… no day counter this time:

Minecraft heads (Axton, Maya, Sal, Zer0, Krieg, Gaige) 6x1
Minecraft skins (Axton, Maya, Sal, Zer0, Krieg, Gaige) 6x1
Longbow 7
Blockhead 3
Leg ranger 5
Leg killer 5
Leg enginier 5
Fable tortoise 7
Strkier 7

Summary

Total: 54 pts
Overall: 524+54=578

Welp… i will follow “official” restrictment anyway. I’m still at OP0, so it’s not a big deal for me.

(shred) #147

Ah, it is too. Cheers

(shred) #148

DAY 10

Neogenator - 7 Points
Legendary Berserker - 7 Points
Legendary Soldier - 7 Points
Ahab - 6 Points
Devastator - 6 Points
Evolution - 6 Points
Hawkeye - 6 Points
Interfacer - 6 Points
Patriot - 6 Points
Retcher - 6 Points
Tattler - 6 Points
12 Pounder - 3 Points

Today’s Total:
(6 x 8) + (7 x 3) + 3 = 72 Points

Overall Total:
363 + 72 = 435 Points

Finally done with the crystals. Back to some real farming.

Thanks Pete for the extra drops.

Next focus might be Terra, Flynt or Assassins.

(LootHunter) #149

I’m experiencing a very strange situation in the game, not something i remember from times gone by.

At the end of The Hunt I did about 10 LLM runs in UVHM in the WLP. Didn’t get one item drop. Last week i did about 10 runs in UVHM and got nothing again.

Last night I did some runs in TVHM and they were throwing Legendaries at me like it was my birthday. Double drops on about 4 or 5 runs (inc. a Skullmasher whilst farming Mothrak lol)

Put it back into UVHM for 5 runs and nothing. It’s just weird.

Question: What kind of drop rate are other people experiencing in UVHM from the WLP?

(Is this thing on?) #150

Not done UVHM recently, but the last time (maybe a month or two ago) it was the usual - 3 or 4 LLMs with all four echoes uncollected, dropping 1 item each most of the time (way more relics than I would like though!)

Are you downing them in the room or do they get outside? Just wondering if stuff is glitching into walls or through the floor.

(LootHunter) #151

Not relics, on about Legendary and Pearl. It’s just odd to not see them dropping about 1 in maybe 20 - 30 kills. In Sawtooth over time i’ve got it to about 1 in 10-15 LLM’s kills.

And you can see things drop in the air and even though they do sometimes go into the floor, you can still see them before they do. Usually i phaselock then you see as they die.

(Is this thing on?) #152

I’ve gone lengthy periods of only seeing relics. I think it’s just RNG being random - there’s certainly been no change in the game code or last hotfix (which was several years ago now.). I’m not sure whether there’s a difference in the internal weighting between e-techs, legendaries, and pearls, although I would expect that latter to be the least likely just because they’re supposed to be rarer?

@&#$! Fire Bee…

Maggie 7
Sledge’s Shotgun 7
Stalker skin (Siren) 1
Madhous! 7

previous 775
total 797

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/volesprit-mkj/screenshots?page=1

(shred) #154

Yep, I am scared of that too

(LootHunter) #155

this’ll cheer you up! not sure if it’s the first time i’ve ‘ever’ seen a Nomad version? can’t remember. seen all the other ones for sure. he was kind and dropped an Unforgiven :smile:

(LootHunter) #156

Sawtooth was on fire tonight!! Best haul in this hunt for me. This wasn’t all of them either. Some nice drops but a few were under level, shame. Goes to show, Sawtooth Midgets rock, spit on them Preserve midget wimps :smile:

Blockhead just will not drop. Had 3 Longbow’s earlier, 2 back to back. grrrr

7 = Legendary Hunter
7 = Longbow
8 = Nasty Surprise
7 = Pyrophobia
7 = Skullmasher

11 = Avenger
11 = Butcher
11 = Storm
11 = Unforgiven

1 = Creeper Head Sal
1 = Creeper Skin Gaige

Previous = 594
Added + 82
Running Total = 676

Summary

(shred) #157

DAY 11

Slayer of Terramorphous (Gaige) - 5 Points
Blood of Terramorphous - 7 Points
Breath of Terramorphous - 4 Points
Cold Steel (Siren Head) - 1 Point
Hot Nipples Hot Hot Hot (Psycho Head) - 1 Point
Commerce - 2 Points
Judge - 2 Points
Emperor - 7 Points
Fermington’s Edge - 2 Points
Dog - 2 Points
Black As Day (Psycho Skin) - 1 Point
Dark Focus (Siren Skin) - 1 Point
Black Ops (Soldier Skin) - 1 Point
Mister Blonde (Soldier Skin) - 1 Point
Hive - 5 Points
Gold Standard (Salvador Skin) - 1 Point
Cracked Sash - 3 Points
Invader - 8 Points
Mongol - 7 Points
To The Rescue (Siren Skin) - 1 Point
Harmonious (Assassin Skin) - 1 Point
Licking Flames (Soldier Skin) - 1 Point
Miss Ramone (Gaige Skin) - 1 Point
The Sham - 8 Points
Shrapnel Slayer (Siren Head) - 1 Point
Lilac Combatant (Siren Skin) - 1 Point
Slayer of Terramorphous (Krieg) - 5 Points
Teeth of Terramorphous - 4 Points
He’s On Fire (Soldier Skin) - 1 Point
Sun Of The Vault (Salvador Skin) - 1 Point
Firestarter (Gaige Skin) - 1 Point
Thunderball Fists - 7 Points
None Blacker (Gaige Skin) - 1 Point

Today’s Total:
(1 x 17) + (5 x 3) + (4 x 2) + (2 x 4) + (8 x 2) + (7 x 4) + 3 = 95 Points

Overall Total
435 + 95 = 530 Points

What a day… All in one session, which took about 13 hours in total. Decided to focus on getting all heads and skins before Peak as I am going with the original hunt rules. Actually got a lot more than I expected today. 1/6 heads and skins for Terra, 4/6 from Flynt, 2/6 from Dukino, 4/6 from assassins, 4/6 from King Mong and 2/6 from Saturn.

Also got a world drop Leg. Class Mod from Assassin Oney. Not one I needed, but still…

I can get another lengthy session in tomorrow as well, but for now I need to sleep. Plan for tomorrow is to follow up what I was working on today.

(LootHunter) #158

i was thinking about this, and IMO there is literally nothing to gain advantage of by using OP gear in TVHM. Using level 72 gear is super powerful enough to do anything, so adding OP level gear just speeds up the odd thing marginally and probably not enough to notice?

If you do use OP gear, it’s mainly for UVHM stuff like Hyperius and Pete.

Literally all of the gear i’m using is level 50 and 72 apart from an OP3 Bee and Sandhawk which i use against Pete, and the Bee against Hyperius both in UVHM.

If anyone can point out anything that they would gain a big advantage of using OP gear in TVHM would be interesting to know.

I’m still using level 50 Pimpernels, Rough Rider and Fire Sandhawk. All my other gear is 72 apart from my Sham which is 65 or 66.

(LootHunter) #159

Been trying to get a Conference Call, but still no luck. So decided to try and get all the Seraphs off and finish with Hyperius.

Just purchased the Ahab and Patriot, couple more to go.

Think i’ll have to do more Tubby hunting, Red Chest farm and Loot Midgets again next.

8 = Norfleet
6 = Ahab
6 = Evolution
6 = Patriot
6 = Retcher
6 = Tatler

Previous = 676
Added + 38
Running Total = 714

Summary

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #160

Farming seraph crystals in uvhm and buying seraph gears in tvhm i think is 1 if the reason.

(LootHunter) #161

i suppose that would be one. people who get to OP8 can farm crystals quicker, but as this is purely a fun run in the forum, some people will just do it way quicker anyway. for the official hunt that would be more relevant.

(Idle Phantom) #162

Cradle - 7
Legendary Berserker - 7
Legendary Engineer - 5
Legendary Siren - 7
Legendary Soldier - 7
Storm - 11
Sham - 7
Legendary Titan - 5
Legendary Binder - 5
Legendary Torch - 5
Judge - 2
Dog - 2
Bouncing Bonny - 8
Legendary Cat - 5
Legendary Reaper - 5
Impaler - 7
Whisky Tango Foxtrot - 7
Bone Shredder - 2
Storm Front - 7
Striker - 7
Gungerang - 7
Gub - 7
Sledges Shotgun - 7
Pandemic - 7
Minecraft Skin Soldier/Psycho - 2
Hive - 5
Invader - 8
Slayer of Terramorphous Psycho/Gunzerker/Commando/Siren/Mechromancer/Assassins - 30
Blood of Terramorphous - 7
Pitchfort - 7
Breath of Terramorphous - 4
Sheriffs Badge - 3
Mongol - 7

Total - 433

Summary