Forgive me, I suck at descriptions, but given how thoroughly we seem to be mangling Webster’s Good Book, I thought this would be a good, if not entertaining, idea. In a nutshell, these be a collection of your applied words/phrases as well as your…creations. Who knows, this might even be bookified one day.
- terrain fail: the situation where one does not pay attention and finds themselves suddenly going from solid terrain to anything but.
- alco-help: alcoholic therapy, usually for something really bad.
- Perpetual Energy Machine: “That had too many syllables. Apologize!”
- “Buster Wolf?”: Those who’ve played “King of Fighters” know the real question.
- ‘fun’: Actually not.
- horribility: Long story short, it’s looking…bad.
- “Die hard”/“rise from your grave” (in combination) – pretty self-explanatory.
- badass – from “Borderlands”
- can – toilet; from “Dexter’s Laboratory”