The Title Master

So, I’m not sure if I’m first to do so, but I finally unlocked every title in the game (except the Battleborn day guide, code is expired). Woo!

Honestly, it was a bloody grind getting everyone to 20, even with double xp boosters, but it was a hell of a lot of fun playing them all and it helped me get good with many of them. I highly recommend giving it a bash!

Know what the best part is? I didn’t even use Bots Battle :wink:

But yeah, I guess that leaves with not much else to do other than just enjoy the game however I wish. Probably gonna be making guides on here or something… should be fun!

So Gearbox, up the Character levels to like 30 now? :stuck_out_tongue:

What are some of the challenges you guys have you set yourself on this game? Curious to see what other interesting stuff I can try!

BTW, I wish to be now known only as the Master of Titles. Goodbye :slight_smile:

12 Likes

gj gj

[got a message: “Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?” So I paste it here then]

1 Like

Not complete without Battleborn Day Guide, too bad, so close YET SO FAR AHAHAHAHA.

Maybe they’ll re-release the title?

Good job, buddy, you did great!

Where’s your ALL THE LOOTS and FAST LEARNER give us all your plat, Ashboy!

4 Likes

Have heard there is some “sort of anniversary” coming. :stuck_out_tongue:

Could be a nice day to give out that shift code again.

Haha I was hoping to see it re-released on the last battleborn day but I don’t think it was :frowning: maybe they’ll hook me up if they see this :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yeah the 24 hour titles, damn I gotta get spending money to keep them up now! :stuck_out_tongue:

cant wait for the guides :slight_smile:

whod you have in mind to do first?

Top of my list is Orendi and Thorn. I’ll try and and use both legendary and non legendary, and will be focusing more on the Incursion/Meltdown part of the game. I look forward to making them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats on getting 315/316 titles. :wink:

You know, I might just equip that Battleborn day guide title just to annoy you. =P

Seriously though, a job well done. I don’t even have every character up to 15 yet, let alone 20. That, and I’ve pretty much given up on Fours Sensitive and Pentastrike. So that’s quite an achievement.

You’re making guides too? :open_mouth: I’ve started one, but it’s a work in progress. Besides, it’s nowhere near finished yet. I look forward to reading your Orendi guide, and I’m interested in Thorn’s too because I’m so God damn awful with her, so hopefully I can gain some insight on how to use her more effectively.

Finally:

I refuse to call you this. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You are not the first, but it’s an impressive feat all the same. Fours Sensitive legit? Hard work.

2 Likes

No just git gud :wink:

2 Likes

Be nice, or i’ll photo-shop kill you ANOTHER 79 and 3/4 times!

3 Likes

Haha damn, who was sweatier than me? :stuck_out_tongue:

@ashbweh

Mister Torgue makes an explosive entrance, appearing in a giant cloud of smoke and flames. He flexes ALL THE MUSCLES

MISTER TORQUE: THAT IS AN INCREDIBLY IMPRESSIVE ACHIEVEMENT, LITTLE HUMAN NERD SLASH WARRIOR!!! YOUR MUSCLES MAY BE PUNY, BUT YOUR GAMING THUMBS ARE RIDICULOUSLY WELL DEVELOPED!!!

Torque just starts air guitaring like crazy while high incendiary explosives are detonated at a in-no-way-safe distance behind him

MISTER TORQUE: BOWEEEDLEEEBOOOWWWWOOOWCHICKAWOOOOOOOOW!!!

MISTER TORQUE: SERIOUSLY THOUGH THAT IS SUPER IMPRESSIVE!!! I AM ACTUALLY INSANELY JEALOUS!!! NO ONE WILL EVER PLAY GAMES WITH ME BECAUSE APPARENTLY PEOPLE FIND ME SUPER INTIMIDATING OR SOMETHING!!! UNDERNEATH ALL THESE AMAZING MUSCLES LIES THE HEART AND SOUL OF A NERD! I DEEPLY CRAVE ACCEPTANCE AND VALIDATION!!!

Torque lets out a loud sniffle and disappears, again in a massive cloud of smoke and flame

( Out of Character - seriously @Ashbweh HUGE congratulations, buddy! F*ck Platinum (twas easy, if time consuming), Title Master is the ULTIMATE BATTLEBORN ACHIEVEMENT! I’ve still got DOZENS left due to the Ops! Well done, sir!

1 Like

WHY OH WHY IS THERE NOT A TITLE FOR ACHIEVING ALL TITLES?!?

Oh, the cruel irony!

@Ashbweh

I know, I want to flaunt my nerdyness, I want to show the world how little I’ve left the house these past months :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@ashbweh

1 Like

That Japanese guy all us Aussies were always banging on about, Morichan, he had the game conquered six months ago. The last screenshot I saw of his, around September-October, he had 20k kills and 180 quads. But to be fair, he only ever played in 5-man parties and they relentlessly stomped everyone they played against, noobs and premades alike. Probably only one of two players I can recall who I never killed, the other we affectionately named “Japanese super Boldur”, I remember him once getting first blood on Overgrowth and proceeding to go 10-0 before anyone else even got a kill, we just watched on in awe and fear.

1 Like

Hmm I can’t say I recognise the name!

But he probably doesn’t have all the titles now does he? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ah, I envy you fortunate non-Aussies, Japanese premades were absolute tyranny.

Wouldn’t have a clue lol, dunno if he still plays. If he does, I have no doubt.

Someone told me that he’s posted here once before, can’t find his forum name though. Find that and ask him lol.

1 Like

Haha, I’ll just assume I’m the first then, make me feel better :wink:

1 Like