The Toby Forum Fanart Thread!

After acquiring various pictures of Toby from others here on the forum, i have decided to compile all of them in one thread, for the enjoyment of others.

ART:

Super Sayian Toby, by @KitRyu, which can be found under post #46 in her “Random Battleborn fanart” thread:

LINK:

Super Saiyan 3 Toby, made by @Ganjamira, which can be found in her “Toby goes Super Sayian Mk.3 - BB Fanart” thread:

LINK:

Gifted to me by @Ganjamira, and which is easily my favorite piece in my Toby art collection.

Psycho Toby, by @Rabid_Explosions, in his “Pyscho Toby: Unleashed” thread:

LINK:

This detailed sketch of Toby, by @beya, which can be found under post #100 of her “Beya’s Battleborn fanart corner (paintings, comics, etc)” thread:

LINK:

This picture of Toby getting upset at being called cute, by @beya, which can be found under post #254 of her “Beya’s Battleborn fanart corner (paintings, comics, etc)” thread":

7edb5ce449bdabb3225d88c64e079b56df2172ca_1_388x500

Gifted to me because @beya is a generous sweetheart.

LINK:

This crossover picture of Toby being chased by Rick and Morty from the Adult Swim show Rick & Morty, traveling through the “universe” of Matt Groening’s Futurama, by @Ganjamira; it can be found in her “Toby’s Rickdiculous Chase Through Space and Time - Crossover Fanart” thread:

Created for and gifted to me because @Ganjamira is a generous, kind-hearted person who i am lucky to call a friend.

LINK:

This picture of Toby crushing on Deande, by @Phoenix-2613, and the result of humorous forum shenanigans between her, myself, @Deande and @KitRyu:

06f9765c4b707fd416eac0be85a1985f61d13f32_1_666x500

No link exists, as it was posted to me in a PM.

CRAFTS:

This handpainted Toby Easter Egg, by @Ganjamira, which can be located in her “Happy Eggday! Handpainted Toby-Easteregg - Totally not cute!” thread:

LINK:

NOTE: I will include more pieces of Toby forum fanart as they are created, and my deepest thanks goes out to the artists who have brightened my Battleborn life with the above art.

If anyone wishes to add some of their own Toby fanart, please post below or PM me directly, and i shall add it.

9 Likes

Someone here is a liiiiiiittle obsessed with Toby. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll draw a fanart of him too! I ain’t a good artist, but I always loved drawing birds!

1 Like

Haha… “A little”… Welcome to the Gearbox Forums! You’ll find out how deeply obsessed with Toby i am soon enough… :smirk:

#AWESOME!!!

The more, the better!

3 Likes

Thank you for not sharing your nsfw collection

1 Like

(Futurama Professor voice):
My wha?

1 Like

SS3 Toby is actually me: notice green eyes and brawn. Oh, an’ shiny claws.

1 Like

Excuse me, i believe MY title is “EVEN FURTHER BEYOND TOBY!!”…

You know what? I know how to settle this…

Send your seconds to my own, sir! I leave the choice of venue to you!

1 Like

Too bad Pam is interferin’.

2 Likes

grabbing plethora of knives

“I GOT YOU BUDDY!(@HandsomeCam)”

So who’s your second @zadymek? And realize we won’t fight to the death, but to the pain!

3 Likes

I pick Ernest…s Egg.

2 Likes

I pick Berg. :smirk:

1 Like

As long as the second stands next to ya, I’m fine with that.

1 Like

@HandsomeCam but I already volunteered!

There are two seconds in a duel.

The party, i mean; not the duration of the duel itself…

2 Likes

But I’m bringing stabby and shooty :frowning:

1 Like

Sorry, Berg called dibs! Didn’t you hear him?!

1 Like

And Am bringin slow, shield, damage reduction an’ speed boost.

I’m bringing a leapord seal…

Still won’t help you!

1 Like