The 'What made you happy thread' /V3

found a good yt channel.

I’m about to go to a ceremony for my city tomorrow!

city began turning street lights off at 11 pm :hugs:

My right ear cleared up.

2 Likes

Type:Rider gave me a bit of happiness I was sorely lacking this fine morning.

3 Likes

I just replaced the hard drive in my Mac Mini with an SSD!

And also homemade pot roast.

3 Likes

Four of my orchids are blooming at once.

5 Likes

Had some homemade pulled pork and I created a new banner for my website:

3 Likes

Cuphead costume and song in Smash Bros DLC!

It’s not every week I get the smell of rising dough and simmering tomato sauce in my kitchen simultaneously, but it is this week, and that makes me a rather happy Urban Yeti.

6 Likes

We made homemade chocolate chip cookies because we are badasses.

2 Likes

I cleaned my Wii for the first time in years!

2 Likes

Another payment in the Ionafest cruise I have for July 4th to July 11th.

I also sorted my coach for my May 30th cruise, the Ionafest one and my August 27th 2021 one.

2 Likes

salary

Curry chicken with rice.

2 Likes

A few things from the last few days.

I started reading this series of urban fantasy books after I found #2 and #3 at the store. Dropped by the library and found #1 and #4, neato. “Shame they don’t have any of the later books I thought.” and left it at that for a week. I drop by the library again Thursday night and fill out three of those forms for inter-library loans. Might as well look around if I’m at the library and heeyyyyyy will you look at that.
The entire rest of the series is staring at me in hardback. My first impression of these books was “well this looks like the sort of trash I’d enjoy” and that left me with the impression that nobody would ever print these in hardback. Stayed up until 8am finishing book 5.

New headphones for the computer! Old pair I was gifted were giving up the ghost and the new pair arrived much faster than expected and in time to perfectly replace the dying pair.

Ordered a copy of Legend of Dragoon from shuddereBay. We’ll see what condition it’ll arrive in but I’m looking forward to playing the game attached to the demo I remember.

Next Monday is dedicated to an eye checkup but that also means I’ll be in a town I’ve wanted to visit but haven’t been able to. Hoping to music shop and pick up some things for work.

3 Likes

Borderlands 3 with @MidnightNova, we got my bank to 300/300 thanks to a $6,000,000 “loan”

I managed to dump some loot on @billthebetta (I think), @MidnightNova, @paulothead and JoeK.
@AMG_75 did you get the DLC? I’m overflowing on Astral Empress heads trying for a better St4ckbot.

6 Likes

It’s on the house after you helped me rekindle that fondness for Zane with this Torgue build :grin:

6 Likes

No, I haven’t been playing BL3 enough lately to justify buying DLC.

1 Like