The 'What made you happy thread' /V3

1 Like

Watching me boy Irish live stream some Sea Of Thieves.

This dude’s TikTok video made me happy.

Have been feeling good all day, for a change.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Cinnamon blondies. Never had them before, one of my sisters tried making them. Not bad.

3 Likes

I ordered this from Amazon today.

4 Likes

Been a while since the last post, so I’ll add to it:

1 Like

Peaceful night after an OK day at work, so put on some loud music and started working on more D&D stuff

3 Likes

Nobodies posted here in a while, and I figured this was the appropriate place - I just realized that my new monitor had defaulted to 60hz refresh rate. Which explains why everything was stuttering. I just set it to 240hz and everything runs like butter. I can read text while rapidly scrolling. I’m looking forward to how this appears in a game.

2 Likes

I know a few people for whom this odd tweak (that shouldn’t be necessary) fixed all their gaming f/r issues.

2 Likes

SNAKE GIRLS HUNTIN BIGFOOT

1 Like

Book buying done

4 Likes

My sister and her boyfriend just announced their engagement to me and our family.

3 Likes

That’s a complicated marriage. The two of them married to how many of you? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: You know what I mean! :laughing:

1 Like

Some much needed rain, we weren’t in any danger of draught or crop failure yet, but after 3 weeks it was time for some rain

4 Likes

I was recently put back on a chemo regiment that was supposed to go on 3 times in the month followed by another transplant.

Got a call from my oncologist to tell me that he believes i am in complete remission. The stuff they found in my liver (had a procedure done like 2 weeks ago) was most likely something else and not the cancer. So no more chemo.

I know i should be super happy, but last time they said this not long after things relapsed. But I’m still happy. Hopefully things continue to improve and this nightmare can end

6 Likes

This made me weepy and emotional, but I choose to classify this as happy.

My mom used to clone her fig trees from cuttings or try to with branches that were broken off. The last one she attempted was late 2018/early 2019, and it was just becoming its own little tree when she died. My brother wasn’t taking care of it and the other clone she had, so I took them to give my neighbor for all the veggies she’s been blessing me with out of her garden. I decided to try and keep the little one myself despite my perpetually blackened thumb. Well, being out in our backyard and watered agreed with it, because it has been flourishing. I had not expected this level of success, and even if I was to have it I doubted I’d see fruit before next summer the earliest. This morning I looked and it has 4 figlets. Proof that ghosts are real and can tend a garden, IMO.

5 Likes

That is awesome!

1 Like