The Witch Found a Broomstick

(Ambra's Arbiter) #1

This is a build inspired by Sam-Dog on PSN
WARNING: THIS IS NOT HOW AMBRA IS MEANT TO BE PLAYED. IT IS NEARLY VIABLE, BUT SHE WILL NO LONGER BE A HEALER OR TERRITORIAL

The only necessary helix choices are the dot on right at level one, and Ritual of Repulsion at level 4. That is it. Oh, and cauterization at 5, but that seems obvious. Level 6 you should go for solar storm, but it’s up to you.

Gear:
NEARLY MANDATORY:

Important:

View on lowlidev.com

Helpful:
Any other epic with movement speed or sprint speed. Preferably:
Skill Damage
Cooldown
CC Reduction

The point of this build is to go so fast your enemies can’t hit you. Going near minion waves will kill you. Going near large enemies will kill you. DO NOT GET STUCK. When you see a target with low health, build up speed, dash behind their lines, use RoR before they notice the scary red blur, use your beam if you need to and run away. If theyre near your team, run through them, pushing the squishies at your teammates. Kill confirmed. This allows you to become an off assassin, or even a main assassin, while still having great wave clear and good heals. This isn’t really a build, but it is utterly ridiculous, and might even be viable. If the enemy can’t withstand all of Repulsions damage, they will die almost immediately. Thanks for reading this brief wall of text

(Jennerit Supremacist) #2

This is what I like to do with some melee characters

View on lowlidev.com.au

View on lowlidev.com.au

View on lowlidev.com.au
If they start running just sprint, melee, and repeat until dead. If you are low be sure to land a hit in then run like the wind.

(Easplund) #3

Ha! I tried this same idea on Kleese!

(Hobbit Warrior) #4

I also did one of these once, but with Caldarius. I called the build “Greased Up Deaf Guy.”

(Easplund) #5

I don’t get it…

(Hobbit Warrior) #6

~deadpan~ Trust me, it’s hilarious.

(Easplund) #7

I must be really dumb. Why deaf guy?

(Jennerit Supremacist) #8

Don’t worry hobbit, I get it. And that is hilarious.

(Can't stand ya) #9

I saw a Rath player named ‘Sam-Dog’ on PS4 use this build + a CC reduction sprint speed helmet and he literally carried an entire meltdown team on his back.

He went 25-2 zooming around like sonic the hedgehog, in and out like a flash moving faster than my cloaked pendles with movespeed boots and just killed everyone who was trying to bring down minion waves.

He got 6 minion kills himself but just prevented us from clearing. They won 500-486 or something and the rest of his team got completely wrecked.

I’ve never seen anything like it.

Tried the build on Attikus the next game, it was pretty funny.

(Ambra's Arbiter) #10

Yep, that’s who this was inspired by. Utterly ridiculous. And the only other person who could possibly hit someone playing smart and like this? Ambra (maybe Kleese)