(I have posted this topic in both the Discussion section and the Multiplayer section.
I’ll leave it to the developers to decide where this goes.
I apologize for the extra work… Just couldn’t figure it out. I hope that’s okay.)
(Only really an announcement for theGearbox Software forums… But heh.)
Starting on the 27th of February, stretching out to (we hope) the 13th of March,
staff from the WWHW3 Facebook & Steam group (which has over 5,000 followers)
will be hosting their annual tournament!
The tournament will be casted by myself;
Douglas Bacon - “TheWorldSmith” &
Caleb Garofalo - “TheProgramer”
Geenral Information and game settings:
- It will be a 1-versus-1, best-of-three-tournament!
- You have the option to play any race you like!
- Relics, Bounties, Challenges, and Crates will not be enabled!
- There will be a map rotation of three maps!
- If you make it to the finals, you will be playing in a best of five,
on a rotation of five new maps you will not have played
before in the tournament!
- TheWorldSmith, Douglas Bacon, UTC+0
- Jamie Shelley, UTC+0
- Apoc Fallenlord, UTC+0
- Ryan Bateman, UTC+0
- Frontline, Andrea Borroni, UTC+1
- Vincent171, Daniel Omámik, UTC+1
- Kerfilicious, Niclas Hellgren, UTC+1
- Hawk_v90, UTC+2
- Madman_70rus, Maddie, UTC+3
- !=-TFL-=!VVaboose, Thierry Ferreira, UTC+10
- The Silo, Terrence Smith, +10
- [cookout] The Yung Brabant, Andrew Cameron, UTC-5
- Cloaked(2222), Kyle Cloaked, UTC-5
- Zebra Cakes, Alex Collazo, UTC-5
- LightofHiigara, Robert Crosland Jr, UTC-5
- Mmmmm! Tasty, Bradley Davis, UTC-7
This tournament will be livestreamed and uploaded to YouTube!
I will post links in the coming days!