The Yelling at Stuff Thread

After a long and stressful week, there is nothing more relaxing than signing in to your favourite forum, and browsing through endless posts of people yelling about stuff.

The key problem being, that all the good yelling threads here are quickly buried under useful content, and by the end of the week it can be really difficult to find people yelling about anything at all.

I really don’t want to be the guy complaining about useful content, as I understand that some people prefer to visit forums for that sort of thing. It may not make much sense, but each to their own and all that, right?

So what would be really great, is if people could add a whole bunch of yelling about stuff right here, into this thread. That way those of us who appreciate it can properly enjoy the forums too.

It doesn’t matter if you’re just a casual yeller, yell for a living, or have been yelling for your entire life, I’ll happily take whatever we can get at this stage.

Hope that doesn’t sound like a selfish request, but I’m sure many people here must feel the same way. Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Good idea. The GTAV Forums have a specific and well run “Bitch and moan” thread. It would be nice to have all that noise confined to just the one avoidable/findable place :wink:

1 Like

Appreciate the kudos, but with all due respect, I was really disappointed there wasn’t any yelling about stuff in your post. :grin:

Okay, okay, this isn’t really my forte, but I’ll get things rolling for us then…

WE JUST HAD A NEW FREAKING PATCH GO LIVE AND NOBODY IS EVEN YELLING ABOUT IT IN HERE. WHAT SORT OF YELLING THREAD DOESN’T HAVE YELLING ABOUT A NEW PATCH FFS?!

1 Like

So I just installed the patch and my game still isn’t broken! WTF?!?!?

From the beginning, I’ve had bad luck with the game running rather well…I did have to play with the graphics setting a bit to get my GTX 970 to not lag badly, but unfortunately I found a few settings to tweak and get a steady 55/60 FPS, so there was nothing to bitch about there. My bank hasn’t lost items like everyone else has said, my character just seem to work the way I expected, and the hotfix nerfs haven’t broken my build (yet, but I’m hoping that it’ll happen sooner or later). And even tho Claptrap won’t go all the way across to the right on his load screen, the game stubbornly insists on loading EVERY FRIGGIN’ TIME and dumping me into the game. WHY??? Why can’t I get consistent CTD’s like so many others have? I WANT TO BELONG!!!

I am SO disappointed about all of this. I feel excluded as a BL3 player, since I can’t join in on the bitch-fest this game seems to be providing to everyone else. Don’t tell me to ‘submit a ticket’ either…I’m not dumb enough to fall for that crap, since I already know (thanks to my BL3 clarvoyance that allows me to know SO MUCH MORE than the people who built the game) that nothing will be done to break my game.

Oh wait…I just noticed that I still haven’t received my Official Weapon Trinket from the Welcome Pack. YES!!! I BELONG!!!

Also - I didn’t get my Weapon Trinket and I demand a patch and a refund!

2 Likes

Mate, that entire sequence of events sounds absolutely appalling. I can totally understand the disappointment, so kudos for keeping it together, despite the adversity.

What’s more, I was very happy to read some quality yelling here in The Yelling Thread. You’ve set an exceptionally high benchmark, and one that will serve as a great guide for those that will inevitably follow.

Unrelated: I may or may not still be struggling to see the screen through tears of laughter; thank you! :rofl:

2 Likes

The struggle is real.

2 Likes

same here, my game has run perfectly well and our zanes have had nothing but buffs. if i am being honest i am feeling quite excluded and victimised lol.

on a side note, whenever i here zane say “will you look at the state of ya”, an image of zane chatting to fl4k after the hotfixes pops into my mind. is this only me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes