The Youtube/Twitch Channel Thread (or How I learned to Shut Up and Love Shameless Self Promotion)

So lately it’s occurred to me that I watch a lot more youtube than I think, and that I’m probably doing my content creators a disservice by never being logged in unless I need to get past an age limiter, and have never subscribed to anything. To rectify this, I’m making tonight a bit of a project where I start liking/subscribing to things I… like and watch religiously, in hopes that it’ll make my viewing more pleasant (I have doubts).

More to the point, it occurs to me that more people that I realized on these boards have youtube/twitch accounts/streams who could use those sweet luscious subscriber points. So I figured it would be a good time to poll the audience (or presenters? Seems more correct) so I could include you all in my joy spread (Trademakred).

So… what are your guys channels? Where can I access it, and what do you generally post? Gimme a rundown and I’ll probably subscribe because I’m so nice.

Mods: I checked the rules and didn’t see anything against this type of promotion, doubly because I’m… actually asking for it. If this needs to get checked because of a forum rule I missed, feel free to lock away.

2 Likes

I have three YouTube channels.

My main channel:

I usually post gaming videos and toy reviews mostly relating to My Little Pony or Overwatch.

Sometimes Borderlands.

My second channel:

Where I post tech reviews and videos of me chatting with virtual assistants.

And my third channel:

Where I post animations done in Source Filmmaker and random things.

1 Like

No, I think it’s fine.

1 Like

Sweet. It felt like a gray area. A lot of places do have anti self promotion things, but I didn’t see anything. Figured the disclaimer would be a good idea.

This is my channel but I’m really just putting it here as a relevant post so I can complete the more important commendation on your thread’s title.

2 Likes

I just subbed to you @Hattie!

1 Like

As long as it’s not for profit, and not spammy, and we avoid drama and other off-topic nonsense, it should be okay.

2 Likes

My channel is like 90% Gaige screaming, not sure if that’s your thing

2 Likes
1 Like

That’s your channel tho

2 Likes

I feel it gives a sense of Funk

Also this thread is for shameless self-promotion, if I didn’t reply to you without promoting myself I’d be spamming

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyjIA-6fvcp8pguZPk_PIOg

Robots, screaming, inaccuracy

All this and more can be found here at FunkJunkie’s Funky Stuff

Be thrilled, awed, or possibly disappointed!!

There’s only one way to find out though!

Don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe!

3 Likes

You don’t even know half my things. I make my things other peoples things. Thats how things go round here.

2 Likes

Hey I’m a professional shill don’t mind me

1 Like

Are we just promoting our channels here?

1 Like

Yup think so

1 Like

Well in that case I guess I’ll just plug myself here lol.

Essentially you will find some Borderlands, Killing Floor 2, God of War, and some music I feel like sharing every now and then. I haven’t been uploading too frequently because my controller broke and I gotta get that fixed but I promise there will definitely be more in the future. So if you ever need a good friend or loyal viewer and feel like watching some relaxed gameplay’s you could always consider subscribing. You won’t find much commentary here if any but that’s something I plan on changing once I have enough to buy a really nice mic and a better capture card. Stop by and say wassup if you feel like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m a professional shill for a reason

1 Like
1 Like

Not my channel, but @Kurtdawg13 has a borderlands channel. I enjoy his content

https://youtu.be/-fFESW2_rXA

3 Likes