There Can Be Only One

Choose one.

The one single overall best character in the game.

Chose well, choose wisely, tell us your reasons.

Aaaaannnnddddd…discuss.

EDIT at @epicender584 's suggestion:

Not trying to start arguments or feuds here.

I guess I was trying to find out…who, objectively, based on abilities and overall utility, independent of other team mates, not so much a personal opinion thing, is overall the best character in the game.

1 Like

Mordecai.

…Aw ■■■■…Wrong game…

…My answer still stands…No takesies backsies.

14 Likes

Gali

1 Like

This is a fact right here. What other character is invisible at all times AND has 100% shield pen? Man, combine Whiskey and Marquis and you’d get Mordecai. Crazy bird, great sniping, combine dagger and cane for a sword, etc. Ignore the robot and clone parts though

2 Likes

Whiskey Foxtrot.

Because f*ck yeah.

6 Likes

B is for BEAUTIFUL, BABY!!!
E is for EXPLOSIVE ROCKETS!!!
N is for NICE, WELL PREENED FEATHERS!!!
E is for EVERY AVIANT GIRL’S FANTASY!!!
D is for DAT GORGEOUS BUTT!!!
I is for IN YOUR FACE!!! WITH ROCKETS!!!
C is for CHARMING AS F**K!!!
T is for THAT GORGEOUS WINGSPAN IN FLIGHT!!!

What does that spell?
It spells… your new boyfriend girl…
Now how’s about I buy us some dinner?

10 Likes

^ I may be biased, but
Ambra. Wavclear, arguably best healing, 2! 2 (2) reveals, awesome helices, ranged upgrades, knockback and a stun for great 1v1 capability, amazing leveling, high move speed, one of (three with Rath and Orendi) with dependent cooldown decreases, great chasing, lifesteal, PVE queen, can go through stupid chest plates
2 questions
What’s the goal of this discussion? I’m wondering in relation to Thursday.
Could you put in a disclaimer to remind people that people’s opinions are just that and not to go too overboard with their disagreements? I could see this going south reeeeeeeal quick

1 Like

Exactly what I thought when I red the OP - go out of my brain Tim! :heart:

And yes:

Whiskey Foxtrot

For reasons.

also Orendi. Because Orendi is love.

2 Likes

So what I got from that is that @Benedict_87 is a “BABY”

2 Likes

Honestly with the Shaurox buff and Orendi newfound relevance it’s looking up for the Rogues

3 Likes

Oh, sh*t… you’re right… there should be a comma there. Hold on… let me edit that…

Aannnnnd… fixed! See, the comma lets you know I’m addressing a lady, and not referring to myself as a “Beautiful Baby.” That was close! Thanks, buddy!

FURTHER EDITING: See, I’m saying Benedict… IS beautiful… comma… baby. It’s just been shortened to a quicker, sleeker, more flight capable phrase that rolls off the tongue more easily. It’s called making your vocabulary more efficient, and therefore, sexier.

EVEN FURTHER EDITING: I’ve decided to start a series of self help tapes based on this dialogue. “Benedict’s Guide to Badass English Language Use.” Soon to be available at your local Hawk-Eyed Shopper. WHAT??? BARGAIN BIN MY ASS!!! Sorry… I’m on the phone with the publisher. He’s an a**hole.

8 Likes

I have 2, shayne and aurox, and they could KICK YOUR A** (whiskey is third though)

3 Likes

Word of the week. Red it several times, who came up wit this masterpiece? :smile:
And yes, I can´t wait for S&A´s buffs. Also I´m eager to see how more important wave clearing will get, I´m sure the first matches with new minion bots will be devastating^^

Also @Benedict_87 I can only speak for me, but “Baby” is a huge turn-off for me…I wonder how other girls see it that way too O.o
"Babe" - killing sexy thoughts since 1971.

And yes: you´re beautifull.

4 Likes

I’m not really sure what the point of this thread was.

Not trying to start arguments or feuds here.

I guess I was trying to find out…who, objectively, based on abilities and overall utility, independent of other team mates, not so much a personal opinion thing, is overall the best character in the game.

Oh, I was just wondering if you wanna know the best atm, or if you’re wondering about post patch

1 Like

I know.

Cue John Williams…

ooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH ooo ooo eee ooo… oooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH ooo ooo eee oooh eeee…

4 Likes

@epicender584

Either.

I guess post patch makes more sense.

@epicender584

OP edited.

1 Like

Allow me to give my answer in the form of a Horatian ode:

O! she who sails through venom’d skies,
Her claw fresh dipped in Rendain’s blood,
With twin worlds written in her eyes;
Defiance for the dying star.