There should be more info about the game!

(Zoltán Sághy) #1

I think the toptic should be dedicated for the unanswered questions about the game. Feel free to add more.
Here’s a few:

• Is there going to be a physical boxed release?
  • Is the game still uses UE3 or is it UE4 remake like Vanishing of Ethan Carter’s definitive edition?
  • Campaign coop is still not a thing? (Original got criticized for that)
  • Netcode improvements? Old version was really laggy at times.
  • What are the supported Operating Systems?
  • What are the supported digital stores? Steam, GOG, Origin…
  • Other characters get new lines as well or just Duke? How will this effect the campaign?
  • Can I switch back to Grayson?
  • Can I play as Duke in Anarchy mode?
([In Memories Delusional]) #2

Oh, good topic you created!

I’ll add a question into the mix aswel:
FOV slider on consoles, is that a thing? Low fov tends to become unplayable for me.

(Greybeard) #3

All good questions. Much as I liked Anarchy, campaign co-op would be fantastic. That would make the game an immediate buy for me. I’m not holding my breath, though …

(Influencer Guy) #4

Hey guys,

Glad to see the enthusiasm for Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition! We are pretty stoked to get this out and into everyone’s hands. In the meantime, I though I would go ahead and answer there questions for you. Sorry for the late response, but I’ve had a hard time pulling myself away from Echoes! :wink:

Yes! There will be a physical release. There are still a few details to be worked out that I won’t bore you with, but yes – in North America and the UK physical release is a thing!

The team has made some great improvements to the game using UE3, and thanks to the awesome advances on the hardware front, the game looks great in 4K on PC and PS4 Pro!

Yes. Won’t get into specifics, but yes.

For now, Windows 10 & 7.

Duke is the only one with new lines, which might sound odd, but the writing is clever and A LOT of work went into the voice over from Jon St. John. I don’t want to give away too much, but it’s tons of fun.

The switch is made at the Main Menu, so you’d have to back out to make the change. It’s very easy though.

Unfortunately, no.

Unreal Engine 3 or 4?
(Greybeard) #5

Thanks for responding. April is approaching rapidly and it’s nice to get some detail. I think I know the answer but what’s the word on campaign co-op. Ta.

(Zoltán Sághy) #6

Thanks very much for the answers for almost everything! I’m glad that we r going to have a coop campaign! :slight_smile: Just one followup from me: Does the physical release contains Duke as well or I have to buy it separately as dlc?

(Influencer Guy) #7

No campaign co-op this time around unfortunately. :frowning:

The Duke add-on is a pre-order bonus and not tied to the version of the game you buy. It’s a separate thing, but you don’t have to buy it, it’s free when you pre-order! :slight_smile:

(Greybeard) #8

I was just hoping :slight_smile: That said, I am lining up a couple of recent co-op partners to introduce to the delights of Anarchy. “Back in the day”, a friend & I manged the Master achievement on three different maps. Let’s see if I can improve on that, this time around :grin:

(Influencer Guy) #9

That’s awesome! For my part, I also played Bulletstorm on it’s original release and loved it! When it became official that we were going to publish, I was SO excited. I’ve been playing a lot of Echoes lately it is just the best. I’m really glad it’ll be back soon!

(Zoltán Sághy) #10

Oh I see you’ve edited your 1st reply. I was hoping for a coop campaign but I guess it requires a lot a work because of the cinematic stuff.
I hope that you are going to get a chance for a 2nd game and add coop campaign. :slight_smile:

Also I’ve read in your recent blog post that Duke was originally a coop skin but you’ve mentioned that he’s not available in anarchy mode (coop). I don’t really understand this decision after reading that blog post. Are you allowed to involve us in? Could be an interesting story. :slight_smile:

(Zoltán Sághy) #11

I’ve asked around the local stores and the online ones as well but they said there are no boxed copy of Bulletstorm for PC only for consoles. This is a really sad thing. So Bulletstorm remained a console shooter by the looks of it.