There's too much VIP points for BL3 alone

So i already have 4 skins, 4 heads, 3 spins, 3 purple BL3 guns, couple of best desktop wallpapers and a few BL2 guns. And of course - BL3 8in1 Legendary Maliwan also mine.
There are still a 13.600 VIP points, and their number is growing with every code.

There is literally nothing left in the BL3 category to spend points on.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

2 Likes

Yeah. I’ve bought everything and I still got over 30k left. There will most likely be more to buy at release date.

1 Like

I hope there will be BL3 gold keys to buy for vip points. Got over 23k left of them.

1 Like

Just enjoy peeps you know there is going to be loads and loads of things it’s BL

4 Likes

That’s for sure. Thanks to ECHOcast, in 6 months my character will be stuffed with weapons to the eyeballs. Then I finally play the game. I am very patient.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with a fully stocked weapon inventory on day one.

2 Likes

How did you get so many points? Are there some ways apart from the Activities on the website?

1 Like

Redeem vip codes. Theres alot of them here.

5 Likes
3 Likes

I hope they release borderlands 3 avatars for ps4 too!

And i happy with my 4k after buying all 3 bl3 guns ;0;

How did you get so many? I’ve done all activities and redeemed every email and vault code that is still active and I only have 18,000 or so, and I still need to buy 2 more guns for the Maliwan Legendary and all of the skins and heads. Wish y’all with too many could gift some to us “not enough” plebs.

4 Likes

Zephan,
You’re doing something wrong I think my wife’s account has a bunch of ooints, 20,009+ left and she bought keys, guns etc. I’ve only got about 16K remaining but I bought up a bunch of Y2k and Pre Sequel guns to play around with while waiting for BL3
There is a guy apparently selling 5000 pt codes on twitch but I prefer to use the borderlands system of doling it out over time.
also a raffle on the Twitter site but I don’t do Twitter.
I hope you get plenty of points.

2 Likes

I’ve been following them and I still don’t have anywhere enough points, and the majority of the codes in this link don’t work

2 Likes

Many of them had time limits. On several occasions you could reenter the codes again. You also get alot of points if you are able to max out refer a friend.

Stuff I redeem doesn’t even work or count :confused:

Do you have adblocker on? It will make the site not function properly.

1 Like

Yeah i’m sure there will be Gold keys for BL3 so left over points is a good think and hopefully they’ll stay the same price as the previous games, nice and cheap. Also, i’m betting there will be extra guns, skins and heads etc, added throught the coming months.

1 Like

I needs more points. Ive done everything and only have one head and all the guns needed for the Maliwan

No, I don’t use ad blocker