They seriously expect you to solo through OP6 without running out of ammo?

Im not even going to attempt to contemplate the reasoning behind this

3 Likes

The eyes are made of flesh?

3 Likes

Borderlands.

That’s the reason.

Wait, which ones resist corrosive!?

I’ve always just assumed that Scorch resists fire, because it’s on fire. Never tried to scorch Scorch lol. Is this still true, for curiousity’s sake?

Also, screw you spell checker thing, I’m a bloody Aussie mate and we spell curious with a ‘U’

They’re biomechanical constructs, like those stupid Eridian guardians that should’ve been in BL2 but nobody’s complaining about because ■■■■ them!

4 Likes

They’re cyborgs on the Peak. Not robots. Now you know.

2 Likes

Hahahahahhahaha hahahah
Ahahaha hahaha haha
Hahaha

Evil Maniacal Laughter.

Because. If fire matching doesn’t matter on the peak because it does NOTHING. Then. Gaige’s LBT Tree and a Shock Bone out class fire by MILES?!

2 Likes

Centurions and Monarchs at least. Possibly the Arblest (sp?) as well.

Basically - same as the regular fire spiderants. Which makes no sense because it makes perfect sense.

5 Likes

That’s new to me. Thanks

1 Like

Omfg no wonder they’re so bloody hard to kill :rofl: @Sun_Tsunami @ChemicalConundrum @nat_zero_six we’ve been doing it wrong for seven ■■■■■■■ years :rofl::man_facepalming:

Miles and half miles, because shields still do shield things.

4 Likes

Just to clarify, because it’s a common misnomer that fire is “bad”, it’s just as good as any other element except on robots. The reason why people go corrosive only is so they don’t have to swap gear since there are so many robots randomly scattered through any given map.

Edit - @Slif_One - if you’re critting the Centurion it doesn’t matter. But those ■■■■■■■ are hard to crit.

3 Likes

I am honestly so excited to try my build working my way through the peak runs. I have been nervous for a very long time about trying it, but I think I have something worth attempting, anyway.

Though maybe having the Heartbreaker on deck is a little pointless and I should just note in the footnotes that it’s less useful on The Peak.

Oh, I’m aware it’s not bad. But the biggest criticism of LBT is that it doesn’t make Shock any better than matching elements. BUT if matching elements barely exist on the Peak, Gaige has engineered herself an odd advantage.

2 Likes

Indeed, an advantage made better with the peak opener

2 Likes

That Shocket Launcher is my absolute prized possession. It melted Uranus and I’ve been laughing since.

5 Likes

It’s not only the element which makes Toothpick a rather questionable gun to use at the Peak, but also its ammo consumption is pretty high… which contributes even more to why you’re running out of ammo.

There are better gears already used and tested to go through the Peak with all its quirks way before Lilith DLC dropped.

3 Likes

Edited. lol

Technically Gaige is the fastest to finish the Peak, fastest i have seen is a 9minute run.

Also. Thread Derail. Post is about Toothpick my friends. lol

4 Likes

I have a Maya specced specifically for DigiPeak and I almost exclusively use her there, so I’ve got that covered :wink:

We need to talk about that gun more. It’s insane. If I was one of those YouTube people who made silly “Top 10 guns in Borderlands” videos it’d make top 5 in any and every list. We’ve needed a gun like it for the last seven years, and we need more of it in BL3.

I still fancy the Veruc tbh. The only thing worse than ARs in Borderlands is Dahl ARs, but the Veruc is just so not a Dahl AR. To quote ChemicalConundrm, it’s very Borderlands.

4 Likes

That and the fact that there are 3 other gun slots that can be filled with different gun types :wink:

7 Likes

Four, if you count the Toothpick’s slot lol.

4 Likes

Because Peak Opener amirite?!

4 Likes

When GBX gives you a good gun and a better gun in the same DLC.

Rip Hot Mama.

6 Likes