- Deploying Axton’s turret on flat ground in TEx…only for the Phalanx Shield to float up, then warp away into the distance.
- Maya’s Phaselock orb ‘separating’ and slowly rising. I think I may have been full-specced into Phaselock: Sub-Sequence at the time.
- My friend DEMON and I running UVHM at Lv72, just smashing through Story with OP Axton/Maya. We get to [Arid Nexus – Badlands], and Saturn drops down; I throw my turrets onto the underside of the bridge, then turn away to do stuff, and turn back to find the bus stop destroyed and loot dropped – both indications that he’d been destroyed. However, only seconds later…the Second Coming of Saturn</font color>.
- When DEMON and I got to Hero’s Pass, I Norfleeted that hovering barge right before the little jump. The two guys that jump down were killed before ever jumping down, and they ‘dropped’ two wads of cash…on an invisible platform.
- Considering I’d never seen anything to indicate otherwise, I always thought that ammo stopped where it dropped. So it was kinda funny to see this one little round of grenade ammo pulling a Slinky down the last set of stairs outside the entrance to Terra’s Peak.
- After just starting Borderlands 2 a few years back, I did offline co-op with my friend. Lucky guy got his hands on a Torgue shotgun – possibly a Ravager – sometime before/after beating Flynt. When we got to the Catch-A-Ride, I turned to him just in time to see a side-on view of his spread eating away at a Psycho in slo-mo.