Things You Found Out Ridiculously Late

(HOTHOTHOT CHOPS) #101

Alas i kept the habits of playing with my xbox controller even on pc…but yeah i could def see how madly fast a mouse wheel can be lol. Guess i need hindrances like disabling aim-assist :wink:

Sidenote: i truly love this thread…discovering SO much things i’d have left behind! Thank you all for understanding things waaayyy too late haha

(Ensign Rook) #102

Substituting for my friend because he’s not on the forums:
Playing co-op with my usual co-op partner, he has as much time in this game as I do (a sh*tload) and today on our mid-NVHM 00 run, I got him out of FFYL by going on a killing spree to level us up, and he was shocked, he had no idea levelling up took you out of FFYL.

(Rumplebunny) #103

I found that out the very hard way the first time I ever went through UVHM. Being a total newb at UVHM, I struggled getting up to and past Boom Bewm, and once I blasted the gate and the bandits started coming through, all that cannon seemed to do to enemies was knock them around and I was eventually swarmed with bandits on all sides and I was afraid to get out! Eventually, I did, figuring I was just going to have to use my own weapons to clear the field, and a bandit immediately took over and blasted me. :frowning:

(I stopped moving and the orphans caught me. Tannis was right.) #104

Roll up a few posts here and you’ll see results from both Rumplebunny and myself confirming that a corrosive Bone does affect CK.

(Ensign Rook) #105

A 1-minute vidfeo I did showing that yes, CK is boosted by a BoA, both the main cloud and the ticks from the applied DoT. No room for doubt. Perhaps other people are thinking of the Witch class mods? Those don’t boost CK’s damage, just the corrosive DoT damage.

Neither did I. I’m not surprised I’ve not found it out since it’s quite hard to make this happen solo and that’s what I’ve mostly been doing.

(I stopped moving and the orphans caught me. Tannis was right.) #107

Same with me.

(Ensign Rook) #108

What’s funny is we did it again today while fighting Reeth in TVHM. Weird that it didn’t happen for years of co-op with him but then twice in one week.

(Dtesky) #109

This thread is pure gold. Didn’t know half the stuff in here and I’ve been going hard on this game for a while.

My biggest one would be that e-tech snipers can crit certian enemy types. I was leveling up and a maliwan corrosive one dropped from a snag pile in the preserve. Decided to use it because shiny and boooom crit s on loaders

Another would be that there are loot midgets in tundra express. I love low level legendaries. I have a prefect level 4 thunderfist I always twink down.

The “Kill Yourself” quest converts the eridium to xp if you choose the Suicide Prevention Hotline - you get about triple the listed xp when you turn it in.

(Ensign Rook) #111

Yeah, you get a crazy amount. In NVHM it seems enough to level you up.

(Dtesky) #112

Another one would be the importance of parts.

Looking back I probably considered some weapons terrible because the parts were so bad.

Super slow rocket speed on my first few uses of torque launchers.

Jacobs stocks on snipers.

I looked back at the bank on my first character and just started laughing. So many bad bad uniques

(Ensign Rook) #113

The character shown to the right of a menu is not static, and in a co-op game, menuing while standing on a moving platform can cause your character to move slowly across the camera, in front of whatever you’re trying to do:

Where to get the gwens head

(Stay frosty.....) #115

In the dust.
Theres 5 different locations it can spawn in.
A quick youtube search should find one.

I mean i didnt know it was a thing till like a month ago lol

(Dtesky) #117

I just found out I hadn’t done moxxi’s headhunter dlc ever.

Just did it and it was pretty fun.

(Ensign Rook) #118

On the semi-topic of enemies that level up, it took until last month before I realized that you could make Rock GODs. Now they’re my second favorite enemy.

(Today, everything was fine in Opportunity and nothing bad happened.) #119

Right behind Iron GODs?

(Ensign Rook) #120

No, the fact that he is a single enemy and so deep into the map is actually quite irritating. My first favorite is GOD-liaths (midget or regular). Not only are they super freaking funny to watch, but Goliath dialogue is top-tier.