Thinking about getting The Handsome Collection, need advice

Hello people. So, a long time ago on a console generation far far away, I played Borderlands 2. Loved it. Tried playing it again recently with a friend on same console, we got bored because of the entrance. Well I did anyway. it’s not bad, it’s just I’ve done it before. I’m sure you all know the feeling. But I recently decided to kick a habit of a other, far worse gun game (I’m sure you know the one I mean) but still need a game to play with friends. We talked about getting The Handsome Collection, but my friend said “Only if £30 or less” which is understandable since we are both on a tight budget. So a few things:

1: probably biased opnion here, but do you reckon we should both get it?
2: Any advice for the game? It’s been a while since I played.
3: Just for funsies, what’s the best/most fun/sickest/whatever way you’ve killed Handsome Jack? because screw Handsome Jack.

I’ve out about 700 hours into the game since it was released 3 years ago if that helps.

It depends though are you into the RPG aspect of it?

If you are considering purchasing The Handsome Collection for the Xbox One, I would recommend waiting until GBX manages to resolve the matchmaking issue. However if you would be playing on Xbox One are only planning on playing with people on your Friend’s List, then the matchmaking issue is somewhat less of an issue. As far as I know, the PS4 version does not suffer from the same matchmaking issue.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

I wouldn’t let the matchmaking issue influence your decision just use the forums there are tons of players. If you love borderlands than I would get it. Definately make a new character though. With all of the DLC’s there are no issues with DLC and it makes the multiplayer experience very fun.

You can always buy pre-owned copy if u wanna save.

If you like Borderlands, you shouldn’t worry about this one. It’s basically 2 games + all DLC. When you’re talking about the length of the game, then well, I don’t think you need to worry as it’ll be super long.

Borderlands can be boring due to the repetitive part. It can be frustrating too at times. But when you know you and your friends like Borderlands, I think this game is a good investment in the long run. It’ll be your hang-out game every now and then.