It’s your lucky day. The situation displayed in your post will literally solve itself in about 3 seconds.
You (I’m guessing intentionally) found one of the worst possible moments to take a picture. Or the best moment to disingenuously prove a point.
Let’s run down the list, shall we?
- “Niveau Superieur” : you just hit level 5. Congrats. That’s your Ultimate ability. It happens once per game, and will fade in a couple seconds.
- Four of the text lines along with the colorful pictures down the right side are notifications for your teammates doing the same. All 5 of you dinged together. Marvelous.
- Ghalt’s face at the top is a scripted dialog event for the mission. He’ll also be gone momentarily, along with the subtitle text.
- The level up prompt at the bottom is waiting on you. You just leveled up, so I’m not surprised you have taken care of that yet.
- The gear purchase prompt on the right is also waiting for you.
- The giant yellow circle sparking the bottom left of your screen is an AoE from your teammate. It will be off your screen as soon as you move, or in a few seconds when the power duration ends.
The situation you’ve presented will only happen for a maximum of 3-5 seconds every half-hour. And only if everyone hits level 5 all at the same time, and while you’re getting mission chatter, and while el dragon drops an AoE with a very specific helix pick, while you’re over shielded.