This is what happens when you give Toby his own DLC

He… won’t… shut… up…
He’s bakin’ everyone cookies, holdin’ t-shirt makin’ contests, arrangin’ game nights, he’s WAAAAYYYYYYY too excited about this.

Gearbox… I can’t take this anymore… you HAVE to make his DLC suck ass.
Toby needs to be brought down a few pegs.
I mean… it wouldn’t be so bad if I were actually invited to some of these activities…
But, “Oh… Benedict… we need you to go down to Ekkunar for the next week or so. There’s a rare, endangered osprey nest we need you to guard until the hatchlings can fly…”

I MEAN C’MON!!! I WOULDN’T RAIN ON HIS PARADE THAT MUCH!!!
So I’m stuck down here babysittin’ some friggin’ birds while t—

Oh… Great Eagle… they’re hatchin’… they’re hatchin’! OH HELL!!! C’MON LITTLE GUY, YOU CAN DO IT!!! BUST OUT OF THAT SONABITCH!!! AWWWWWWWWW… HELL… THERE’S HIS LITTLE BEAK!!! I CAN SEE HIS LITTLE BEAK!!!

'xcuse me, I gotta go… this is just too adorable…
But before I do… speaking of adorable… remember… Toby’s DLC… it’s gotta be awful… you gotta make everybody complain about it… absolutely NO ONE CAN LIKE IT… because if everyone says it’s great, he’ll eventually reason that it’s just because he’s cute (whether it’s true or not), he’ll find it patronizing, and he’ll hunt you all down. Toby… is… mentally… unstable… and… and… awwwww… there’s his little head!!! I think I’m gonna cry… these baby ospreys man… they’re just… they’re just so beautiful… and I WILL KILL ANY SONABITCH PREDATOR THAT TRIES TO EAT THESE THINGS!!! ANY SONABITCH PREDATOR!!!

6 Likes

I concur

A post was merged into an existing topic: Lufran_Roen spam