This shouldn't be allowed

Voxies core and bola target shouldn’t be allowed to be equipped at the same time, it’s annoying figtting anyone with it. Fix it.

3 Likes

Was it an Attikus?

1 Like

Agreed. ESPECIALLY on Attikus and Orendi.

1 Like

Bola snare as in kid ultra’s bola or bolas target finder? If its the latter you should see before they tweaked it. So much wreckage. Both are still a pain to deal with individually and together a bigger pain.

5 Likes

Bola is barley use after the nerf.

I disagree with it barely being used anymore. It used to be good on anybody, so sure, now not EVERY character is using it, but I still see it and voxis being used constantly on characters with lots of high damaging skills like Orendi and Thorn almost just as much as usual.

1 Like

I still see it all the time myself

I personally use Bola’s Target Finder and Voxis Core a lot…

…in story mode. So there are, indeed, times when the combination is perfectly justified!

4 Likes

Yeah, but the campaign is so easy already, that running a Bolas and Voxis combo would just make it boring, right? That’s how i feel, anyways…

If the enemy is using voxis core just dont stay close to minions and there it goes! 15% less dmg.

Bolas is still strong on orendi and thorn so w.e lol just learn whats the lowest hp you can allow urself before getting deleted by a single shot.

In my opinion both have a counter play unlike lorrain spike ( i use it :joy:) it has a chance to make a 500 dmg skill to hit 750 tho the random element is what keeps it balanced.

1 Like

Depends on which character, whether solo or not, and which mode. Not every Battleborn is Toby!

4 Likes

I actually find that most of them ARE Toby…

must be different perspectives

1 Like

Toby or not Toby, aye, there’s the selection.

Sentinel solo as Miko is… interesting.

3 Likes

A fair point, i keep forgetting that Toby is one of the strongest PVE characters. Shayne & Aurox ISN’T easy (my only melee main)…

2 Likes

I have a friend who rocks Voxis Core and Orendi’s legendary for his Orendi, but he only picks her to carry a team of randoms. But it’s still really nasty.

I agree it gets stupid broke. Orendi with either of those is hard to fight against, with both it’s a nightmare.

I guffawed!