This Weekend - Double Credits and More

A few things that may interest for this weekend coming 24th - 27th:

Full details in this link - or mostly posted below:

But wait, that’s not all! Sharpen those swords and ready those rockets for a weekend of DOUBLE CREDITS! Earn double credits while playing matches and missions around the Solus system. Now’s your chance to splurge on Loot Packs or horde it all for the 27th Battleborn hero, Pendles (we’ll have more information about his release soon).
•START: Friday, June 24 at 8 am PT
•ENDS: Monday, June 27 at 8 am PT

Aaaaaand there’s more… For a very limited time on Saturday, snag TWO hero skins from the Battleborn social media channels. Follow @Battleborn on Twitter and keep an eye on the Facebook page for a SHiFT code containing Oscar Mike’s golden “Tango Tango” skin AND Rath’s cyber “A Dark Night” skin. These skins will only hang around for a short while before they’re sent back to the void – er – storage.
•WHEN: Sometime on Saturday, June 25th for a very limited time. Keep an eye out!

New Battleplan:

New PVP Maps: Yes, they’re on the way! Three more maps are coming to Battleborn in a couple of weeks.
•Versus Matchmaking Changes: Next week we will be revealing and releasing a new iteration to the matchmaking system. These changes are being made with the intent of further refining the matchmaking experience for players everywhere. Stay tuned to the Battleborn news blog for more details.
•Broadcaster Mode: Broadcaster Mode is something that you guys have been asking for and something we’ve wanted to do for a while. This feature will let you broadcast and stream matches through third-person camera controls. We’re hoping to bring you Broadcaster Mode next month.
•In-game Reporting: It’s important to us to give each player the best Battleborn experience possible and players who cheat or disrupt others’ ability to play the game ruin that experience. We’re working on an in-game reporting feature to allow you to flag players who are suspected of cheating, abandoning games, or ruining the overall experience. Our goal is to include the reporting feature in the next major patch update for July.

6 Likes

Added info from Battleplan.

Some interesting snips there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Question: When you sell stuff does it sell for double what it normally would or this is unchanged?

I would assume they sell for the same amount, but this is an interesting question that I will be testing this weekend.

1 Like

Dangit, and I’m headed to the beach!

Guess the XBox is coming too now… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Awesome, so far I’ve had 8 matches that we got stomped into the ground in by 5-man level 100 premade teams. So the double credits for all the losses are… nothing. Yeah, two digits still. Thanks, I guess.

…Have lost all interest in this games loot, each time I find something slightly useful in public Advanced Story mode it gets disabled because someone in PvP doesn’t like it.

3 Likes