Thorn Helix power levels (game changers) Poll

I’m collecting data for a later post on BB characters. This is a multiple choice on which level helix makes the biggest power difference that you can see. IE: I see a big jump in my Oscar mike’s power when I hit level 2 and get the aoe effect. If I had to do one for OM it would be (2, 5 (to me the biggest game changer in choice), and 7). On this poll I would select 2,5,7 if this were for Oscar Mike(which I plan on doing one) again if anyone can help me build a better poll please give some advice. I’m allowing up to 4 picks which is very generous. I have polls on other BB so please check out their pages on here as well.

• Helix 1
  • Helix 2
  • Helix 3
  • Helix 4
  • Helix 5
  • Helix 6
  • Helix 7
  • Helix 8
  • Helix 9
  • Helix 10

0 voters

Her level 1 helix is really strong. Slow on blight will just decimate minions.

Level 4 - Volley Curses enemies hit is really strong too

Level 7 - Increased Jump makes her really hard to pin down and kill

1 Like

This one is so impossible. Every choice on every helix is so drastic on Thorn. It’s too hard. :anguished:

Personally I think Blight is the most powerful Level 1 skill in the game.

At level 1 you can:
Slow any enemy
Do Pretty high damage with it
Damage Multiple enemy
Control Minion movement

If your team pushes right away you can control the minions and even kill them before they leave the sentry area. It allows you to level up quick.

If you don’t choose Level 1 Slow effect, it’s not as powerful for the entire game. Which then takes away all the tactical ways you can use it:
Slowing enemy for your team mates
Preventing enemy movement to save your team mates
Slowing Thrall and MX Elite bots (later in game this is very noticeable)
Slowing enemy nearly dead or running from you
Allows for a better full on attack, slowed enemy easier to hit with ULT and Volley
Keeps melee attackers away or saves your ass when retreating

So emphatically, Level 1 - awesome skill and best level 1 in game