Thorn's passive (Nature's curse) clarification

Hello guys!

I have some doubt about Thorn’s gameplay and I would like some clarification please to close that.

1- How exactly know if my arrow is fully charged with maximum damage?

2- How exactly know if my arrow is cursed?

3- Nature’s curse text is saying enemies hit by a cursed arrow will be highlighted. I don’t know if is bugged, but I can’t see any difference on enemy body.

Thank you in advance guys.

A cursed arrow will start shining with a green tint at the end of the arrow. Just hold it for a bit and it will start to glow.
Cursed enemies release a small green puff once in a while, not very noticeable

The small green puff is very noticeable on a cloaked enemy though. Makes it easy to off a Oscar that cloaks at low health. Also pretty sure it does give a red outline to a cursed enemy. It’s not very noticeable regularly, but if they walk behind a wall, you can still see the outline of them until the curse wears off. I think that is what that is anyway. a small yellow crosshair will appear within the regular crosshair when the arrow is fully charged and cursed.

Thank you for the answers guys.

So… when I see a green glow on my crosshair the arrow is fully charged AND cursed?
Another thing guys…
what exactly is the benefit from Thorn’s legendary item?
https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/uploads/short-url/qxnvfPh3RUKH2siG7VK9JP6fvOv.jpg

…I want that mod badly!
It letsThorn shoot cursed arrows without charging them.

Humm… I don’t know if is this. The text is not clear to me (I am not a native english speaker).

I have that mod and it is awesome.

It helps you learn where the full draw is as well on Thorn as well. I used to think a full draw was where she visibly stops pulling back the arrow, but I was wrong. A full draw is a quarter-half a second after she stops pulling back. You learn that with her lore legendary.

The legendary also helps keep your damage consistent and you will always curse targets.

1 Like

Normally a cursed arrow happens when Thorn pulls the arrow back and waits a second. The legendary makes it so you don’t have to wait the extra second to get a cursed arrow.

Thank you for amazing help guys. I think I am ready to really rock with her, hehehe.