Thoughts on Bloody Harvest Event Trailer

Hey! was just wondering what you guys and gals thought about the Bloody Harvest Event trailer that dropped today! I for one am looking forward to grinding this Friday and trying to unlock that super cool shrunken head trinket!

1 Like

Don’t care for trinkets but yeah any bonus content is great… looking forward to the OP weapon that will be nerfed a week later. I’m looking to grind the hell out of it till they do

2 Likes

The Fearmonger looks dope! from the short clip it looks like a Hyperion Shotgun that does Cryo damage, so as a Zane main i’m fairly excited to get my hands on it!

Yeah, same. Looking forward to playing with the new weapon/gear for 2 or 3 days until it gets nerfed.

1 Like

Hopefully worrying about nerfs doesn’t take away from those 2-3 days of enjoyment!

1 Like

I saw new weapon skin on Dahl smg in earlier news. I am looking forward to it.

1 Like

It’s free so that a positive.

I’m currently playing other games (mostly Disco Elysium) until they decide to release a performance patch. This isnt going to bring me back.

2 Likes

Looking forward to it. I would be way more excited for weapon trinkets if you could see them. I use them to tell which gun I have equipped as they all look the same to me in my hands lol

1 Like

That’s too bad, but understandable! Hopefully when the raid drops sometime in November it’ll be a little more enticing for you!

Not to complain about free content (Thank god we’re getting it) but those skins look horrible.

2 Likes

They are pretty hard to see :sweat_smile:

They are pretty basic in terms of skins, however i do like the addition of the little skull and crossbones (Fl4k’s bandana). I would have loved to see unique heads as we’ve seen in previous holiday events!

The trinket, the echo skin and the weapon skin look BEAUTIFUL tho.

I noticed that in the shot with Zane and the gun the skin didn’t move like the other rifle with the alien barrel…maybe only legendaries have that moving effect?

1 Like

I was so looking forward to new heads. It was my favorite thing to try and get in BL2 and the ones in this game are not near as plentiful or fun

2 Likes

True! I LOVE the shrunken head! reminds me of the present scene from Nightmare before Christmas for some reason! :rofl: I just watched the clip again and i can confirm that the skin actually does move when Zane’s holding the weapon, albeit quite slowly!

1 Like

I’m drooling.

1 Like

I agree! I’ve luckily found at least a couple heads for Zane, Amara, and Fl4k that i love, but not nearly as many as in BL2. I’ve found that besides the VIP reward head for Moze, the rest are just kinda lackluster. Maybe that’s just my taste though!

Might wanna close your mouth :joy:

still looking for that nogador head !

1 Like

Is the Technical NOGout quest still glitched? As it should reward the Head for each character?