Thread derailment posts here please!

I created this Thread to link to threads that are being derailed by off topic posts/remarks/comments. Let the conversation(s) take off… :sunglasses:

silliness is welcome. it’s all in good fun and for comedy sake. I have too much fun chatting and laughing with the silly posts I come across that are usually off topic. Hopefully this will be helpful in keeping the Threads on topic, but I just like where the off topic conversations go. Thus, this thread. We can take the conversations here if the derailment occurs. :wink:

4 Likes

This should be in Off-Topic, so I’ll move it there for you.

3 Likes

Thank you @JoeKGBX much appreciated. :smile:

2 Likes

Haha yesterday me and vaulthunter101 started having a fallout discussion in my top guide lol

2 Likes

exactly why i created this. sometimes the off topic remarks are intriguing. your offtopic conversations are welcome here. :innocent:

2 Likes

They happen in almost all my threads. Other threads tend to have them to that’s what happens when you have a great community

2 Likes

i agree. this community rocks. everyone is nice and helpful. i have become addicted to checking in here. i know this is off topic(see what I’m doing here?) but i like pie. Bearer of yumminess. lol :laughing:

2 Likes

Can we derail a thread about derailment? Love that word btw. If so pumpkin pie is the best pie.

1 Like

I miss the days IrishRebel and I used to derail every thread we went into…

Now look at me…Having to be all proper and ■■■■.

9 Likes

Its hard for me to not derail things. Or in that case necro post.

1 Like

it is with whip cream(ready whip from the can). is it Thanksgiving yet? :yum:

2 Likes

Yep best kind. My grandma used to make pumpkin pie like once a month, gosh it was great. Thanksgiving is the best day of the year IMO.

2 Likes

my fav as well. i am pretty sure most family thanksgivings pumpkin pie is Grandma’s territory. and if your getting old like myself, the recipe has been passed down. now its my aunt that makes the pumpkin pie. is anyone getting hungry? lol :cake:(really?! my phone doesnt have a emoji for pie?!) lets pretend my cake emoji is a pie. :hugs:

2 Likes

Well we derailed this thread lol. I’m always hungry,but in my family my grandma still makes the pie. I’m not very old myself so I have a ways to go before I get the recipe. Also pumpkin cake is a thing and its great. Wonder if There’s a active food thread around these parts?

2 Likes

since i cant click like again. i am writing it.

double like :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

nice derailment! it is a cool word isnt it? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I like pie. :dukeego:

We generally eat dutch apple and blueberry, but I like a good pumpkin now and again, especially with some whipped topping…

3 Likes

I’ll make a food thread tomorrow. Than we can all bask in my umm I mean foods glory.

2 Likes

Pie for President! :thinking: ya, that makes sense.

2 Likes

Pie 2k16

3 Likes