Thread derailment posts here please!

Yep, I’m just yanking your chain lol

1 Like

If you have any concerns about your gear not being good enough just shoot me a pm. Like on shotguns the stock doesn’t matter much and most sniper stocks are useable, except jakobs

1 Like

Will do. I’m pretty stoked about this. Gonna go home and get Axton off of Finks Arena.

1 Like

Awesome, i look forward to seeing your axton skills.

1 Like

the pressure is on! lol

1 Like

Shameless self promotion and advice(if you’re looking for it) no pressure btw, it’s all good if things don’t go perfectly

2 Likes

How can the sun wear a Christmas hat?

3 Likes

It’s fire retardant lol

4 Likes

Your festivized profile pic is incredible Sun :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks! Had to get into the :christmas_tree: spirit.

4 Likes

I still don’t think that could hold off plasma…

1 Like

It really doesn’t. I had to learn it through the forums, Youtube, other third party sources, and personal experience. One of the more common restrictions the devs imposed is not allowing shields to spawn with certain or all Maliwan capacitors. Examples: all adaptive shields (Including the Neogenator, Evolution, etc…) Blockade, Antagonist, Impaler, Black Hole, Flame of the Firehawk, Sham, Hoplite, Fabled Tortoise, etc…

Yeah I learned it the hard way like I said above, and I don’t own any image editing software sadly. If you’re on PC I recommend getting the save editor to at least learn what can and can not spawn on weapons.

Or this, but I’ve never used it.

http://thegearcalculator.appspot.com/[B

1 Like

@Kurtdawg13 thinks chats about clever phrases aren’t pertinent to gameplay discussion :pensive:

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
…lmao

2 Likes

You use the A.S.S glitch to jump from the 1st peak area over to OMGWTH. Quick and fairly easy pearls.

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Axton super speed glitch

2 Likes

you can also do that with Sal rocket jumping. but i don’t. :wink:

I suck at rocket jumping :joy:

1 Like

I didn’t want to go into detail as to why I don’t. But that is exactly why I don’t.

3 Likes