Thread derailment posts here please!

Hippies though…:stuck_out_tongue:

( I can say this because I used to be one - for the entirety of the 90’s to be precise. Fun as it was it’s not a lifestyle I’d care to return to. )

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Murderess hippies

2 Likes

no one likes a quitter. :smirk:

2 Likes

Is that why you still smoke? :dukewhistle:

3 Likes

REASONS! and SCIENCE!

3 Likes

I really don’t know what place this puts Axton in. But its extremely quick.

I don’t want to derail Chucks thread. so I’ll bring this convo here. :blush:

Well, it doesn’t look like they allowed PimpGlitch Sal… but lemme pick through here a bit. Side note: Waty is impressive.

• Terramorphous
    1. Sal 2.1s
    2. Maya 8.02s
    3. Zer0 20.2s
    4. Krieg 52s
    5. Gaige 1:15
    6. Axton 1:21
  • Hyperius
    1. Sal 0.06s (lol)
    2. Krieg 0.15s (lol)
    3. Axton 1.3s
    4. Maya 1.5s
    5. Gaige 3s
    6. Zer0 5s
  • Gee
    1. Sal 3:32
    2. Maya 6:41
    3. Krieg 7:46
    4. Zer0 8:58
    5. Axton 9:03
    6. Gaige 9:07
  • Pete
    1. Sal 0.04s
    2. Zer0 28.8s
    3. Axton 1:03
    4. Maya 1:05
    5. Krieg 1:15
    6. Gaige 1:44
  • Vora
    1. Sal 2s
    2. Krieg 5s
    3. Axton 14.73s
    4. Zer0 26s
    5. Gaige 1:16
    6. Maya 3:02
  • Dexi (incomplete)
  • Dergerns
    1. Krieg 16.1s
    2. Maya 23s
    3. Sal 28s
    4. Zer0 1:12
    5. Gaige 1:21
    6. Axton 2:13
  • Sonny Boy
    1. Sal 1:57
    2. Zer0 2:04
    3. Gaige 2:05
    4. Krieg 2:07
    5. Axton 2:13
    6. Maya 2:29

So let’s average them out, I ignored Dexi because the entries were incomplete and the ones that were there weren’t stellar. 6+3+5+3+3+6+5 / 7 = 4.429 average leaderboard rank. I had mentioned that I recalled that he was usually 5th or 6th in the previous iterations of Time Trials. So, uh, Fourth-and-a-Half I guess.

4 Likes

Just so you know, TTs are soon gonna be accepting Bloodsplosion kills. So Krieg will probably take the 2nd place.
By the way, now that I have the opportunity to talk to you : thank you so much for your Color Codes for Build Builders thread, it tremendously helped me for my various builds !

3 Likes

@Sljm, you are truly impressive with the info and number crunching you do. I’d like to say I appreciate you good sir. I’ve stood on yours and chucks shoulders with the information on Sal specifically. Your a gentleman and a scholar! :acmaffirmative:

and I’m with @Enderborn1 thank you so much. :innocent:

2 Likes

I roll them on the mat we draw the dungeons out on. Haven’t had any issues on a glass or wood table

2 Likes

Look @odiscordia you could be gaming with me on PC, if you had this simple device. lol

They are making it pretty easy to be a PC gamer with something like this. Steam is free to join. Buy/Download game(s).

1 Like

Wth am I looking at lol

1 Like

OK so I read a little about it on a product review…I’m not the most tech savvy guy, simply because I am poor, but I love gadgets. So this is all I would need? It doesn’t say it’s specifically compatible with steam…but Idk much about steam in general

1 Like

And for another semi on BL topic…I picked up an old game, dead space, for ps3. I noticed the game is almost exactly one year older than borderlands, but it’s amazing how much more dated it feels. The development did an amazing job to be sure…it’s a very ambitious production. But I gotta give love one more time to the BL crew. It holds up so well ten years later

3 Likes

So far all I’m seeing with the Nvidia shield (which appears to be an outstanding streamer) is that games are routed through GeForce-Now’s currently limited library - some titles are free (BL2 happens to be one of them).

From one review :

You’ll be able to play any of the 225 supported PC games on the Shield, and even buy new ones directly from Steam and Uplay. Titles download nearly instantly, NVIDIA handles patches, and games are stored on the cloud so they don’t cut into your local storage.

Intriguing. I’ll never get such a thing but still looks good.

1 Like

Neat…but…BL1?

1 Like

Apparently not. BL2 and TPS.

What I’m not sure about is how actively they will expand the supported games or whether Steam will have an app that installs so other games can be played. It can stream from a PC to a TV, but that’s a minor feature.

Moreso, I’m not sure if you can only co-op with other GeForce-Now users or if you can access the Steam servers.

I’m not sure if it’s the kind of thing any of us here would use for their dedicated gaming hub. I could be wrong, but since I’m not actively looking at changing my platform (PC/Steam), I’m not going to research it further.

1 Like

Yeah I’m probably good on all that. Neat concept tho. I’ll stick to the laptop/ps3/ps4.

1 Like

according to this statement, you can purchase and download directly from Steam. So BL1 should be available. Theoretically. lol

1 Like

I dislike reading for pleasure. I read out of necessity.

I prefer watching the movie.

edit: I understand this put me in a stereo type and I’m ok with that.