Thread derailment posts here please!

what I wanted to expand on with the Torrent is with it not having a sight, I believe that is why you can ADS and not lose your sprinting speed. Something to that affect. Now that i think about it. The torrent might not have the ability to spawn with a scope due to the inherent ability it has.
@technikal

2 Likes

I’d vote for you as long as you brought pie.

2 Likes

Its a deal.

2 Likes

@Piemanlee your profile picture always makes me want to eat pie. Which is quite frustrating cause that kind of pie isn’t as readily available in England as I believe it to be in the States. Similarly Bl2 makes me want pizza. :frowning:

3 Likes

Great. Now I want pizza! I might have to throw those two my wife bought into the oven with some sausage…Mmm…sausage…

1 Like

Double pizza? :open_mouth: :pizza: :pizza:
However as a militant vegetarian I’m afraid I have to disdain your choice and endorse :hot_pepper:.

1 Like

Eats a ham and cheese sandwich.

1 Like

I agree with the pie part, but the pizza in bl2 looks so nasty it makes me not want pizza.

Familiar sense of envy not quite dispelled by moral superiority. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2 Likes

LMAO! :joy:

Edit: I feel I should add that I was a vegan for 1.5 years.

Heh, I now attempt to avoid discussion of morality on social media because the last time I wrote about it on facebook my carnivore brother spent the rest of the day sending me pictures of shrink-wrapped hams :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Sausage pizza…

1 Like

add some peanut butter. :yum:

1 Like
1 Like

@Gulfwulf
I guess we have something in common.

2 Likes

So, I’ll be hitting you up when I get home. I’m actually stuck on Dboard farming a perfect Potent Rubi(Slag) and have yet to get it. I’ll put that on hold and mosey over to Vora and invite you. We can run Vora a few times and see what drops. :smile:

@DeviLLorDGameR

2 Likes

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen Life of Brian. Good stuff. :acmaffirmative:

Weirdo. :dukecheese:

1 Like