Three New Ashbweh Montages!

Hey guys! I had some clips laying around so I decided to mash them up and make a few little montages :slight_smile: I didn’t have a good choice of music so sorry if you’re not a fan, and I’m not really an expert in editing but oh well :stuck_out_tongue:

The first one is a general montage from a range of characters, so there’s a little bit for almost everyone :slight_smile: The music finishes close to the end, but I have some… interesting reactions in the last 2 clips!

Did you guys know I play Thorn? Well here’s a few little clips I thought I’d share. And if you wait until the end you might see yourself on the end of a few shots cough @FlamesForAll @Conwood cough :wink:

Finally, here’s a few decent Ghalt hooks I had laying around in my storage. BTW, definitely WASN’T @HandsomeCam missing a stun mine on the 2nd clip (don’t worry he was hitting them all game ;))

Also, here’s a link to my Orendi montage from a few months ago if you wanted to check that out for some reason (yes I messed up with the rendering and the end cuts out)

As I said, I’m not an expert at editing, but if you think I should maybe try a bit better and have an advice for me then feel free to shoot! Hope you enjoy the clips :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@ashbweh Great clips Ashbae!

Always an honour to die to you!

Your dedication to honourable Battleborn is impressive as hell, good sir!

3 Likes

So many amazing kills… you sir need some brutal death metal music in your life to accompany such carnages! :stuck_out_tongue:
Great clips, want more!

3 Likes

Like i said, i’ve never had a Ghalt set me up better, and all i had to do was listen for the hook, and there they were in front of me. I can only imagine if we had been on mic together…

3 Likes

That poor Thorn in the ISIC clip…

2 Likes

Not enough Deande. Where are the burst dashes! this is an affront to Nemos everywhere! I want my money back!

4 Likes

Geez Ashbweh. At least use lube.

2 Likes

I knew one of you Deande players would mention the lack of Deande :joy:

2 Likes

You may have to wait a little while, but we will see :slight_smile:[quote=“HandsomeCam, post:4, topic:1583147”]
Like i said, i’ve never had a Ghalt set me up better, and all i had to do was listen for the hook, and there they were in front of me. I can only imagine if we had been on mic together…
[/quote]

You flatter me :blush: It did work really well, and there’s actually a cool looking clip where you can see your shot finish off the Kelvin :slight_smile:[quote=“Genericktag, post:5, topic:1583147, full:true”]
That poor Thorn in the ISIC clip…
[/quote]

Haha yeah, and you only heard the start of my reaction :joy:[quote=“Logical_Juan, post:7, topic:1583147, full:true”]
Geez Ashbweh. At least use lube.
[/quote]

:joy:

3 Likes

I AM HERE TO CLEAR MY NAME!

Any suggestion by the original poster that my death was documented in one of the above video clips is nought but ludicrous fabrication and superfluous slander! The video evidence referred to by the aforementioned poster documents the death of one baconator002.

For the sake of my honour I challenge thee, Ashbweh to a 1v1 Toby no-scope duel under the centre platform on Paradise using ‘Dicey’ gear with no charged shots permitted. Accept my challenge or forever be named as a coward!

5 Likes

Fine Fine it turns out it wasn’t you :joy:

BUT…

I accept your challenge, as long as the rules are clear. To ultimately decide the champion, we must both stand still and burn our skills on eachother, Mew style :wink:

3 Likes

Aw… Can i come? I got this all reload speed and attack speed build i want to try out… :smirk:

1 Like