Time Trials Revived Revived!

Sick dude! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

and all I’m sorry I didn’t notice that you had teleported:D

I already thought that something is wrong here)

2 Likes

i was wondering what everyone would think of something like this
so if it doesn’t break any rules should we allow people to use it?
  • Absolutely
  • Possibly
  • Probably Not
  • Absolutely Not

0 voters

8 Likes
5 Likes

I would also consider this. Special skill trigger indicator as in UCP for Orc, Ogre or Grog Nozzle. This option allows you to exclude the factor of random manifestation of gains from this weapon, while we do not affect any other parameters (damage, rate of fire, etc.), we just see the icon when the skill is triggered (suppose the drone from the Grog Nozzle). In this way, many people would be able to make their speed killings much more efficiently without spending much more time on random coincidences, although it will not go anywhere, it will just be possible to control it.

3 Likes

Regarding mod files and time trials:

First: the FORUM RULES do have a couple of things to say about mods and the UCP, so please review those sections carefully.

Second: Such mods are ONLY applicable to PC, whereas many participants here are on console. (This also ties back into the statement in the forum rules referenced in my first point.)

I’ll leave it up to the current TT admins to decide how they want to address the suggestions made, but any posts on the matter should be in compliance with the forum rules, and respect the fact that many regulars do not play on PC.

Thanks!

8 Likes

"On game modifications and modified content- The discussion of modified, custom and user-created game content is acceptable so long as the discussion and materials do not violate the Terms of Service or Terms of Use for the respective platform or platforms, do not violate copyright, do not involve the duplication of in-game items, do not negatively affect the multiplayer experience and do not provide an unfair multiplayer advantage."

as far as i can tell it doesn’t break any of the rules and the “advantage” that it gives is just a faster version of something that’s already allowed

4 Likes

i was thinking about using that mod too but i felt it gave PC too much of an advantage over console but thanks for the idea :smiley:

5 Likes
9 Likes

In my opinion there is no problem with people using that Time trials mod file. @abroubtdust20120

7 Likes

cool and ill update this a bit more before i put the file up and will make an update vid w/ a download when its all done :smiley:

6 Likes

Also clarified the usage of this new Dexiduous strategy in the rules post.

5 Likes

Is double shot allowed on the time trials or is it a glitch

2 Likes

Double shot trick is prohibited as it is considered glitch/exploit.

2 Likes

Thanks ok just asking

2 Likes

Time Code 3:24 The In. Son of Crawmerax
I thought I was …
8 Likes

Hello everyone! Apologies for being slightly late. All the runs submitted were added to the leaderboards! Feel free to tell me if I missed anything! :smiley:

• @EternalEnigma, I checked your run in the video editor, looked like 17.427 to me.
  • The following runs were removed from the leaderboard:
  1. @Joltzdude139’s Krieg vs. OP0 Voracidous. The reason is the use of the double shot trick. (Special credits to @Brantron for pointing that out to me)
  2. @tdh199886’s Krieg vs. OP8 Master Gee. Reason being unintentionally taking advantage of a toxic sand worm glitching out and not despawning from Gee’s arena after the previous attempt.
  3. @Dinafay’s Axton vs. OP8 Voracidous. Reason being unintentionally taking advantage of the glitch where Vorac dies before Chief spawns.
8 Likes
6 Likes

Wait how is dinafay’s axton kill not allowed @FailyFailracer he never walked in and out of the arena killing the cheif ???

2 Likes

So I want to clarify the time starts when all 4 red dots are on the map for the dragons and when they all disappear right @FailyFailracer?

If so this is what i get in movie maker:

Start time Dragon%20start%20time

End time dragon%20end%20time

So about 17.21 secs. Not off by much tbh.

3 Likes